Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2006 11:32:12 AM EDT
was considering one for a RRA M4 type upper I have. Wanted to see front end near sight tower if possible. How would you rate these guards? My upper is a 16" chrome moly, but it shoots very accurate, so i want to keep it. Just needs a better handguard & buttstock.

Thanks,
HS
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 1:28:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:20:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool, I hope you have the #20 FF in stock, cause I want one now. Also  3 ladder panels & a vertical grip.

Thx,
HS
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:31:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:39:59 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
tons in stock . . .

One more questions: 1. Is there any twist while using a Vertical grip? I don't want any movement from torque happening. Looks as if it clamps to barrel nut, so I was afraid this might be a problem.

Thanks,
HS
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 6:55:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:39:56 PM EDT
[#6]
HogSniper-
Received my carbine length rails from Bravo a week ago. They went on my RRA TIGHT! I put on a Knights VFG and there is no wobble at all. Buy with confidence! Enjoy. Milldude
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 3:24:51 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
No twist and no movement.

+1. Mine isn't going anywhere. The quality is first rate too.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top