Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2006 7:19:29 AM EDT
I have an AR15 with a 16” short handguard heavy barrel.  It’s shoots well, but the rifle is front heavy.  I’d like to get a new barrel.  Here’s what I’m looking for:

Mid-length handguard
1/9 twist rate
M4 look between front sight post and flash hider
Light non-heavy barrel under handguards
Chrome lined barrel
Inexpensive but not junk.  I’ll be plinking with iron sights, not target shooting with a scope.

Does anyone make such a barrel?  If so, who and where can I get it?  Also, is there any criteria that I didn’t address that I should?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:38:43 AM EDT
[#1]
adco firearms

custom contour a rra midlength bbl.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:40:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I've never seen a midlength M-4 cut barrel. ADCO could probably put the M-4 cut on a regular midlength barrel for you.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:47:33 AM EDT
[#3]
It figures that I'd want something that is difficult to find.  All of the RRA barrels on Adco's website are heavy under the handguard.  Any other suggestions?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 10:27:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Try here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top