Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2006 5:18:34 AM EDT
Hi,

what do you thing about the qualitiy of these carbon lowers. I´m looking for an special lower what we can´t buy in Germany. I ordered an Stag Upper and now I also need an lower. Does this Bushmaster Part fit to the Stag or not? Maybe you can help me out.....

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:44:41 AM EDT
[#1]
yes it will fit since it is a ar lower and built to use same interchangeable parts

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 1:31:52 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks,

but what´s about the quality? I´ve got also the offer to buy an Stag lower? I don´t know at the moment what I should buy??????hock.gif
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:40:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Its of good quality but the weight savings is not enough for me to change over due to the strength limitations and I am kind of picky about weight.  I especially dont trust the stock interface but honestly I have only held them, not woned them so that could be unfounded.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top