Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2006 9:56:45 PM EDT
I am thinking of selling this 16" Bushmaster 16" A3 upper w/ SIR 45M and am curious what the board thinks would be a fair asking price. Here is a list of features:

Upper Receiver  Bushmaster 16" A3--About 300 rounds through it.
Front Sight GG&G Tactical Modular Flip Up Front. I have a sling swivel for this that is included
                     but not pictured.
Rear Sight ARMS #40
Rail System ARMS SIR45-M

It would include the bolt, bolt carrier and charging handle. There IS NOT a bayonet lug. This is a post ban barrel.

Thanks in advance for your time and feedback.

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:51:50 AM EDT
[#1]
$250.75
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:08:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
$250.75

Now that is funny.......  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:03:04 PM EDT
[#3]
so is the rash of what is my setup worth threads
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:06:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
$250.75

Now that is funny.......  

Yup...what he said...and I'll take it!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:14:12 PM EDT
[#5]
460-500, with a flash suppresor
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:30:34 PM EDT
[#6]
$87!!!

Seriously though, from my perspective the post ban bbl (which I assume has a permanently attached brake lowers its value in most people's eyes.

Regarding the ARMS SIR, they don't seem to be very popular right now so that's going to lower the value in most folks eyes as well.

To the right person, these things wouldn't matter but you will have to wait and find the right person.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:56:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Seriously though, from my perspective the post ban bbl (which I assume has a permanently attached brake lowers its value in most people's eyes.

+1

I have been looking for an upper to mate with my last lower build, but, there would have to be one sweet deal for me to even consider a post ban bbl.

Just my .02.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:37:44 PM EDT
[#8]
a naked post ban barrel isnt much of a problem but a post ban bbl with a permanently attacted brake would have to have unneutering cost factored in, if not i could just buy a "no-ban" set up for the cost of what some are asking for their post bans or would come out cheaper to buy a "new no-ban"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top