Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 3:46:51 PM EDT
Have a KAC lower that needs an upper. Looking for a 6.8 tactical upper 20 inch. No front site. Was hoping that POF would carry one, but no cigar. Anyone here have any experiences with any 6.8?

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:25:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:31:06 AM EDT
[#2]
tx
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:39:29 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Have a KAC lower that needs an upper. Looking for a 6.8 tactical upper 20 inch. No front site. Was hoping that POF would carry one, but no cigar. Anyone here have any experiences with any 6.8?

You will not be gaining much with a 20" in 6.8SPC over a 16.6"/18" barrel. Email Wes @ MSTN on their custom 6.8 uppers.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:52:54 AM EDT
[#4]
If you're still interested in agas piston 6.8 SPC, I suggest you contact LeitnerWise .

Happy New Year.

Justin
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:09:35 PM EDT
[#5]
TX bro
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:23:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
TX bro

Is there a reason you are bumping this thread? For a DI, MSTN. For a piston as posted check with LW and/or POF.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:28:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
TX bro

Is there a reason you are bumping this thread? For a DI, MSTN. For a piston as posted check with LW and/or POF.

Is there a reason why you are bumping this thread?

Homeslice just wanted to say thanks for the information and someone has to shit on him. Only on arfcom.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:58:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
TX bro

Is there a reason why you are bumping this thread?

Homeslice just wanted to say thanks for the information and someone has to shit on him. Only on arfcom.

dport:
I was not as you say "shitting" on him. He just should have said thanks for the info if that was the real intend. We all don't have the magic decoder ring you must have to decode "TX bro" as thanks for the info, end of thread.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:03:32 PM EDT
[#9]
All right folks... Sorry for the abbreviations. So use to short hand typing that it was second nature. This forum has been extremely informative. I apologize if I offended anyone with the abbrev.

Ghost
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:30:14 PM EDT
[#10]
No need to apologize.

I understood exactly what you meant.
I don't have a decoder ring, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night (and graduated from high school).

lawndart
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:54:11 AM EDT
[#11]
DPMS 6.8spc upper w/ TDI X6 rail. DSA ZM4 lower. feeds perfect so far w/ remington express in a pri 25rnd magazine.

www.PictureTrail.com/gid9012261

have not heard from or of another DPMS 6.8 owner...begining to think im the only one.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:24:53 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
DPMS 6.8spc upper w/ TDI X6 rail. DSA ZM4 lower. feeds perfect so far w/ remington express in a pri 25rnd magazine.

www.PictureTrail.com/gid9012261

have not heard from or of another DPMS 6.8 owner...begining to think im the only one.

I;ve got one.  Works fine for me.  About 350 rounds through mine and not a single hitch.  Shoots about 1MOA with the blue box stuff, and a little tighter with handloads.  I definately would call it a good purchase in an introductory 6.8.  I'm just glad that the brass/ammo issue is being sorted out and that SSA has quality ammo avaliable.  I'll probably sell it and upgrade to a custom unit the day that I can get 6.8 locally at Bass Pro or any of the other gun stores around here and not have to rely completely on the internet.

Tom  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top