Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2005 6:40:16 AM EDT
I am new to tyhe AR world I have had my VM-HYTECH Ar-15 about a year and have fired it flawlessly about 3,000 rounds between myself and my 13 year old. I was never one for autos but decided to build one up for varmit shooting.  I have found this company outstanding in service and information. Please if your interested look at there web page www.vmhytech.com  You will like ther .50 cals as well.
Thanks for a well run web page and look forward to reading more
Steve L  Phoenix AZ.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 6:55:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeeeeaaaaaah...

I heard Volley fled the country.  Wtf?
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 2:26:37 PM EDT
[#2]
It has never failed during my nearly five years as a member of this website.

Whenever a person joins AR15.com, and with their VERY FIRST POST says something like:

Hey, I just wanted to let everyone know about this great (insert product) that I have come across and use every day.  Their website is www.xxx.com and they have the best (insert compliment here).  Signed, helpful new member

WITHOUT FAIL, their city and state is ALWAYS the EXACT SAME as the city and state of the company who's website they list.

I couldn't find VM-HYTECH's address listed on the website, but the area code for the phone number they list on the website is 602, which is a Phoenix, Arizona area code.

So Steve... Which one of these cars is yours?  Get any good discounts?

Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT trying to be a , but I've just seen this same thing enough times that it's funny.

Of course, sometimes, the original poster gets mad and responds with "well I was just a new guy, trying to be friendly and share something with you guys, but then a jerk like you had to come along,"

Other times, the poster fesses up and says "OK, you caught me... I work there, and I wanted to introduce myself."  Sometimes, those guys even end up becoming a Dealer on ARFCOM.

However it plays out, thanks for the website info!  
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 6:04:59 PM EDT
[#3]
quote]Quoted:
I couldn't find VM-HYTECH's address listed on the website, but the area code for the phone number they list on the website is 602, which is a Phoenix, Arizona area code.Bah, you gave up too easily my friend. It's there and here it is:

About VM HyTech

VM HY-TECH, LLC
2701 West Grovers Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85053
Phone 602-944-3956
FAX 602-944-3953

You were correct through. They are located in Phoenix. If you are also correct in your assumption that the OP made a "pimpin'" post then they can at least count me out as ever being a customer because if there's one thing I can't stand it "stealth pimpin'" because it's not very honest or forthright.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:18:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
quote]Quoted:
I couldn't find VM-HYTECH's address listed on the website, but the area code for the phone number they list on the website is 602, which is a Phoenix, Arizona area code.Bah, you gave up too easily my friend. It's there and here it is:

About VM HyTech

VM HY-TECH, LLC
2701 West Grovers Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85053
Phone 602-944-3956
FAX 602-944-3953

You were correct through. They are located in Phoenix. If you are also correct in your assumption that the OP made a "pimpin'" post then they can at least count me out as ever being a customer because if there's one thing I can't stand it "stealth pimpin'" because it's not very honest or forthright.

Now that's just SAD...  I obviously WENT to that page, since that's where I got the picture from... Asleep at the keyboard I guess

Thanks Matt!

And happy new year everyone
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top