Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2005 4:16:41 PM EDT
Does anyone have experience with the LMT Factory 2 Stage Triggers?  I noticed that it is a factory option in their lowers and I am in the market for a new lower and a 2 stage trigger.  This might be simpler than buying a standard lower and then replacing the trigger with a Knight trigger.  

But does it work...
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:35:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 4:42:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Does anyone have experience with the LMT Factory 2 Stage Triggers?  I noticed that it is a factory option in their lowers and I am in the market for a new lower and a 2 stage trigger.  This might be simpler than buying a standard lower and then replacing the trigger with a Knight trigger.

I'll give the LMT 2-stage a big thumbs up, unless it's a super precision 600+ yard shooter it's hard to see how you would need a better 2-stage one.  
I have the KAC, 2 LMT, and a RRA 2-stage triggers.  One of the LMTs I got from WES at MSTN, he said it was one of his better ones out of a lower, and it is pretty dang terrific.  The other LMT is a 2-stage I ordered from Denny, it's also very nice, maybe slightly more creep than the "select" one from WES, but superb nonetheless.
The KAC is better, but not $150 better unless it's a bar no expense super precision rig that you want adjustments on.
The 2-stage I received in my RRA lower from Pete @ LegalTransfers was actually the big surprise. It's superb, pretty much equal to the lesser of the 2 LMTs, and better than other RRA 2-stage triggers I had experience with before. I've probably only got 1000 rounds through it, but it has smoothed out somewhat and is a pleasure to use.
Putting the trigger in is about as easy as it gets when it's non-adjustable, I was even able to put in a LMT 2-stage in a Bushy lower without taking the safety out (a loctited ambi unit) just by removing the grip and safety detent, and flipping the safety 180 degrees around to install the trigger.

If I were you, I'd order the LMT lower with the 2-stage, and never look back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top