Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2005 6:09:38 AM EDT
I've been considering the POF gas piston upper for my next project, and was wondering if there are any online retailers for these out there.  I see that it appears POF is selling direct off their website, but was wondering if any of our ARFCOM dealers can help us out.

TIA
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 12:38:01 PM EDT
[#1]
SOG Armory
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 1:12:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 5:31:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Details on the upper please!

Specs and price would be great, pic would be even better.

Thanks,
"Capt Richardson"
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 2:43:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
We have one upper on our wall.  Ready to ship.

Looked on your site and didn't see it.  Which one do you have and what are you asking for it?

Thanks...
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 3:09:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
We have one upper on our wall.  Ready to ship.

Looked on your site and didn't see it.  Which one do you have and what are you asking for it?

Thanks...

I do not see an upper, however there is a complete rifle on Ameetec-Arms website.  AM4 GAS PISTON RIFLE

Give Ameetec a call or maybe e-mail them.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 12:57:52 AM EDT
[#6]
SOG ARMORY!?.. omg they have to be kidding.. you can get complete rifle from POF for same price as the upper.. HIghway robbery.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:15:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
SOG ARMORY!?.. omg they have to be kidding.. you can get complete rifle from POF for same price as the upper.. HIghway robbery.

Yep. SOG wants $1295 for the same upper you can buy direct at POF for $975.
Guess I'll buy direct if I can't find anyone else.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top