Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2003 6:37:51 PM EDT
Can anyone advise of the trigger pin size on the LE6920? is it mil-spec or civ-spec?

also does it have the block in the lower?

I may have a chance to get one and wanna upgrade to a knights trigger eventually.

Ruff
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 7:03:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Can anyone advise of the trigger pin size on the LE6920? is it mil-spec or civ-spec?
View Quote

Large (.170"). Definitely not the Mil-Spec (.155") size.

also does it have the block in the lower?
View Quote

Does not have the old type of protruding block but has the area above the selector has not been completely machined out.

I may have a chance to get one and wanna upgrade to a knights trigger eventually.
View Quote

KAC currently manufactures their NM trigger in the small (.155") size so you are out of luck here.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 7:10:16 PM EDT
[#2]
The trigger pin size is .170 so forget about a KAC trigger for now.  Also to be PC, Colt now leaves a portion of the lower receiver unmilled instead of the sear block that was used in the past.  The desirable features which you seek will only be found in a full-auto Colt.  Get a Bushmaster lower and put a Colt 6920 upper on it and have the best of both worlds.
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 7:11:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the answer...in that case, i'll stick with the Bushy I have on lay away.

at the risk of starting a flame war, I see no real benefit to the Colt over the Bushy other than re-sale. both excellent pieces of kit regardless. (Plus, I already have my M4 Bushy Barrel waiting to turn the 16in into an M4forgery once I get it in my hot little hands)

Thanks again guys

Ruff
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top