Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2003 3:25:11 PM EDT
Has anyone had any problems with RRA's uppers and their rail specs? I may be doing a S.I.R. on one and wanted to check.

Also, does anyone have one of their 16" SS barrels in the Hbar contours? What kind of accuracy are you getting?

I appreciate the input.

Mark
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:51:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Some of the earlier RRA uppers had problems with being out of spec, but everything I haqve seen... or even heard, indicates that whatever problems there may have been have long since been resolved. So while ARMS only gaurantees their gear to fit Armalite, Bushmaster and Colt, you should be just fine.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:49:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Have 2 RRAs both spec out no problem .
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 9:21:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Mine, too.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 3:01:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok, sounds great! tks for the input. I'm going to have some interesting photos in about a month!

Anything on the accuracy?

Mark
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top