Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/18/2003 5:52:17 PM EDT
I see that the price on the Ace stocks have come way down & was curious, are they cheezy ? Will they hold up ? I like the Vltor & when they were about the same price it would have been a no brainer. Should I spend the $$$ on the Vltor or get the Ace ?

........Paul
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 7:43:05 PM EDT
Paul, if you're really going to spend the dough and have a pre-ban, go with a Magpul. I don't have a pic of mine to post but search around and you will see plenty of positive posts for it. It has a consistant cheekweld and is built like Pamela Andersons' rack system. You cannot go wrong with a Magpul. Jimmy.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 9:45:53 PM EDT
The Ace ARFX is in no way cheesey. They are really nicely built, fit well, and have nice black anodizing on the components. The optional ribber buttpad is worth a few extra bucks. Feels nice, doesn't slip on your clothing and makes the pull length equal to an A2 fixed stock.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 4:45:26 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 9:37:32 AM EDT
Originally Posted By MSTN: THE QUESTION, IMO, SHOULD BE: MAGPUL OR VLTOR THEY BOTH OUTCLASS THE ACE. WES GRANT [URL]MSTN.BIZ[/URL]
View Quote
While the Ace is a nice stock, Wes is right. The Magpul and VLTOR are a step above.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 3:58:57 PM EDT
Thanks Guys !!! VLTOR it is. ........Paul
Top Top