Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2003 9:10:22 AM EDT
So I have this nice EOTech and my A2 16" post ban bushy hbar.  I have an Arms#2 carry handle mount but thats pretty high.  I am considering moving the EO forward. So options:

Swap A2 for flat top upper.  Add arms #40.  stock hand guards.  mount forward on flat top.  (~$200)

OR:
Keep A2, add stable rail handguards, like RAS, FFRAS, Daniel Defense, et al.  Mount EO on rails, co-witness with irons. (~$300)

What do you guys think?

I could do both,  but $$$.

As for whats the rifle for, plinking, 3-gun, looter protection etc.

TJ

Link Posted: 10/29/2003 9:27:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Your option to change over to a flat top is the best.  #40 can wait a bit if your funds are tight.

Your next option is to buy a forward scout mount from company like Precision Reflex or Bennie Cooley.  they make a forward gooseneck mount that will mount your EOTech over the handguard.

Mounting to a rail handguard is not a good idea but using a RAS is probably your best choice in that route.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top