Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2003 6:59:32 PM EDT
Just put these two together. Tight fit is an understatement. Took some doing before I could even get the upper on the lower. The finish of the two match absolutely perfectly.

The CAR style handguards are crazy tight. I finally managed to get them off and for awhile I thought I'd never get em back on. I always snickered at people who couldn't get M16 handguards off (and wondered what that handguard removal tool could possibly be for) but these handguards are insane.

Any tips on that?

haven't shot it yet. so far thumbs up.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 7:11:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, don't remove them again [:d]
Tight is good, better than loose.
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 8:40:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I had the same experience.  The rear lug did not want to fit.  Took some pounding just to get the holes lined up.

Funny, my RRA lower is way more of a matte finish than my Model "1" upper.  Black matches black though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top