Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/23/2003 4:10:33 PM EDT
Anyone seen a handguard with a rail system similar to the les baer thunderranch edition? I dont see that one for sale on the les baer site but i would like one. I cant stand the feel of all those rails on the handguard and dont really need anything but the top and the 3 little ones up front. Thanks for your help!
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 4:23:05 PM EDT
What you are describing is the SIR system. To find out, go to ARMSMOUNTS.com Jack
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 6:35:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/23/2003 6:38:18 PM EDT by Gunzer]
I too was interested in the FF tube used on the LB's new carbine. After speaking with their customer service, I was told the tube would eventually be available for sale as an individual add on, just like their new flip up front site base. My phone call took place a little over a month ago and I have since developed interest in the rail less varminter tube from BM.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 4:03:40 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Keithl84: I cant stand the feel of all those rails on the handguard and dont really need anything but the top and the 3 little ones up front. Thanks for your help!
View Quote
The PRI carbon fiber tubes have a full length top rail and short rail on the other three sides.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 4:24:06 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 12:06:49 PM EDT
"I cant stand the feel of all those rails " That's why KAC invented the RAS pannel. cover a few up with those and enjoy. KAC FF RAS (I've had all the rest now I have the best.)
Top Top