Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/22/2003 8:21:34 AM EDT
Purchased an Armscorp lower at a Gunshow in Bealton VA. O.K. price...but the vendor was obviously selling reject lowers. The internal casting in the magazine well is wayyyy outta spec and I had to do some serious grinding to get a magazine to fit in. In fact I need to go back and do some more filing as it is still too tight a fit.

Just a word to the wise, order a lower from a class act dealer will ASA, or RB Precision.
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 5:33:38 PM EDT
These are post ban right? I saw one at the gunshow with a bayonet lug and FH. I asked they guy and he told me he's not worried becuase his buddy said the ATF doesnt care just as long as your not making machine guns, I said oh well its you ass not mine. FREE
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 10:15:46 PM EDT
class act and ASA in the same sentence? uh...
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 6:08:36 PM EDT
The only Armscorp stuff I see sold at Virginia gunshows is by the company itself - did you buy the lower from some Vietnamease ladies - they work for armscorp. I bought some nice hi-power mags from them at the bealton va gun collectors show.
Originally Posted By ReconRover: Purchased an Armscorp lower at a Gunshow in Bealton VA. O.K. price...but the vendor was obviously selling reject lowers. The internal casting in the magazine well is wayyyy outta spec and I had to do some serious grinding to get a magazine to fit in. In fact I need to go back and do some more filing as it is still too tight a fit. Just a word to the wise, order a lower from a class act dealer will ASA, or RB Precision.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 9:29:55 AM EDT
Yep, those are the very same ladies. Nice price for the lower, like $100...but to buy at the show was $60 transfer fee..ughhh. Yeah, I bought the lower like 3 months ago, finally put it on my ASA upper. There was an obvious molding/forging problem...still pretty PO'd. Maybe a call to Armscorp in Baltimore? Above: yep it's post ban
Top Top