Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2003 6:04:06 PM EDT
Are they out yet?
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 9:31:07 PM EDT
[#1]
If and when they do come out they will probably only come with stainless post-ban barrels so I have a better question.......... WHO CARES?

What we all really want is:

1 tools and URX's sold to someone who can do custom builds like MSTN.

2 or the same sold direct to us so we can do it ourselves.  

either of those combos will deffinitely allow us to get our chrome lined barrels and threaded muzzles.

[b]and it looks like it might be another 6 months or more the SOPMOD Block II program is stalled and the winner hasn't been selected yet KAC will not finallize and produce till they win the contract for Block II and I'm sure if anyone does they will and then civilians will be priority 2 as the military orders will need to be filled first.

That is what I gathered when this was hashed out about a month ago.[/b]

Personally I don't care if it is issue or not all I want is a FF rifle length RAS with a removeable lower pannel so I can easilly perform preventative maintenance on the outer surface of my barrel (TO PREVENT RUST and to allow me to not only apply lubricant but also to dry the surfaces so sand and dust don't stick to them.
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 11:10:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Coldblue said they just sent off a bunch of rilfe length URX for evaluation to the military.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top