Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2003 4:45:51 AM EDT
My new .22lr M4gery.  Excessive...I think not.

Hope the image worked.  This is my first attempt to post a pic.
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 6:10:36 AM EDT
[#1]
That is alot of $$$ to stick into a .22, but I'll admit it looks nice!

I have a Oly cast lower laying around that some day I'd like to mate to a .22 upper just for some plinking fun.
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 6:49:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I agree alot of $$$, but now I have stuff I can add to subsequent weapons as well.  I may swich the SIR for a RAS to make the rifle a bit more compact.  I like the looks but honestly I doubt I'll be putting lights and lasers on it.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 7:59:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 8:08:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Upper is a Kuehl. Lower is a Bushmaster.
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 8:16:36 AM EDT
[#5]
By the way, the reason I went the way I did with this project (if anyone cares) was to keep the carbine as compact as legally allowable which is why there is a yardstick in the picture.  It now sports a 6x compact scope which I will replace at somepoint with an Aimpont or an EOtech.  It worked great on my first squirrel hunt but the scope was useless when the little devils were running.
In all it is quite nicely balanced.  Shoots pretty good too.  
I'll likely pick up an ARMS 32 for it too so I can utilize a bipod in my lazyer moments...
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 12:18:40 PM EDT
[#6]
what's with the goofy revolver type pistol grip, what's it called, vindicator? [:p]
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 2:30:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks great except for that god aweful grip.
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 5:10:47 PM EDT
[#8]
what conversion system are you using?  (just curious)

it would be cool to have a suppressor with that rifle.  click..click click.  it'd look all bad ass but not make a sound.
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 6:26:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Honesty guys I don't care much for the grip either.  It was a impulse buy and didn't want to get the fobus or hogue like so many do.  It is a pachmayer (sp?).  Sounded and looked good in theory but I agree it detracts from the rifle.  Failed experiment.  Needless to say it will be changed...next week.  Back to the old drawing board.
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 6:28:25 PM EDT
[#10]
The conversion is a Ciener.  It was modified by Rick Kuehl who built the upper but I don't know exactly what the mod was.
As for a supressor...not a chance in MI.  I wish I could though!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top