Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2003 10:58:23 AM EDT
It looks like I might need to part with one of my M4gerys and was wondering what decent asking prices might be. The set up is as follows,

M-4gery Upper and lower have been gunkoted for color match and upper to lower fit is very tight. I went through a stack of uppers till I found one that fit perfect.

Upper is a preban RRAs flat top with 14.5 BM 1in 9 twist chrome lined barrel. KKF long flash suppressor permanently affixed. PRI fat boy gas tube. Knights RAS with grip and six panels. ARMS #40 BUIS. Bolt is colt with M4 extractor spring.

Lower is a preban PWA with RRA’s 4 position green stock and green pistol grip. Has GRSC sling plate with custom made single point sling.

Accessories

Aimpoint Comp MLXD mounted in a GG&G cantilever mount.

ACOG TA31 mounted in an ARMS 19S.

Surefire L72 mounted on an MH95 body with ARMS 17 base.

Surefire G2 with Z32 shock isolation bezel mounted in Fobus rail mount.

Preban Beta C mag.

What are fair prices for all of this? I haven’t decided if I am going to sell or not but is looking like it.

IPSC_GUY sends
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 6:56:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Try looking at Gun Broker for a while and see what they are selling for on there.

[url]http://www.gunbroker.com[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top