Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2003 9:22:44 AM EDT
Can anyone tell me exactly which ammunition can be used with this lower?

thanks!
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 10:37:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Whatever caliber the upper attached to it was designed for.  I believe Olympic uses the MULTI marking for their pistol caliber carbines.
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 10:40:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, Engineer.

This is my first AR, and will be going out to sight & break it in this Wednesday.  I'll probably leave it in stock config for a long time; I was just curious about the markings.
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 11:02:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I think currently there are a lot of calibers that use a STD lower.  I've heard of 9mm,45acp,7.62x39,30carbine,.357mag, and .223 but that only scratches the surface there are about 14 calibers from one of the companies that make the caliber conversions alone.
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 9:27:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Multi means multi. Just pick your upper and whatever you can stuff into an ar mag, which means an overall length of in the neighborhood of 45mm.
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 4:27:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the replies, guys!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top