Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/2/2003 10:40:35 AM EDT
Anyone have an on-line source for ordering Cav Arms AR furniture? You can't order directly from them. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 11:26:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/2/2003 11:29:17 AM EDT by M4arc]
[url]www.coalcreekarmory.com[/url] or [url]www.adrenalinearms.com[/url] Both are Industry partners so it's wise to support them.
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 11:39:00 AM EDT
Thanks. Neither of those places list their products or prices on the web. Guess I'll have to call them.
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 1:53:09 PM EDT
Email [url]treetop@adrenalinearms.com[/url] for fast delivery and great service.They have more of a selection than Coal Creek too.
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 8:21:45 PM EDT
Coal Creek Armory is no longer a dealer for Cavalry Arms products.... contact Cory at Adrenaline Arms, he'll take better care of you anyways...
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 8:48:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/2/2003 8:52:59 PM EDT by Slash]
Originally Posted By Redbone: Email [url]treetop@adrenalinearms.com[/url] for fast delivery and great service.They have more of a selection than Coal Creek too.
View Quote
I also recommend Cory/Treetop/Adrenaline Arms. First class guy, no BS, just great product & great service. You can't go wrong with Cory, IMO. Here's a link to his product list: [url]www.ar15.com/forums/announcement.html?b=2&f=133&id=196[/url] Now go order something dammit! [:D]
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 5:33:55 AM EDT
Lancelot, Cory at Adrenaline Arms is great to deal with. I was very impressed with his customer service, he went above and beyond what I would have expected.
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 6:27:58 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Slash:
Originally Posted By Redbone: Email [url]treetop@adrenalinearms.com[/url] for fast delivery and great service.They have more of a selection than Coal Creek too.
View Quote
I also recommend Cory/Treetop/Adrenaline Arms. First class guy, no BS, just great product & great service. You can't go wrong with Cory, IMO. Here's a link to his product list: [url]www.ar15.com/forums/announcement.html?b=2&f=133&id=196[/url] Now go order something dammit! [:D]
View Quote
Well okay. I will. So there. Happy now?
Top Top