Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/27/2003 4:06:38 PM EDT
Any out there have one? how do you like it?
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 6:53:17 PM EDT
I like mine.In a side by side comparison with a preban i could tell a difference, and i have been told this break isnt as loud as the others i have had the misfortune to stand behind while being a RO,also it looks good like a A-2 flash.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 4:28:41 AM EDT
I had two, and really liked them. Great product. The only thing on the market I like better are Kurts brakes.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 10:26:26 AM EDT
I have tried the Smith Arms brake, QPI AK74 Type brake, Wilson Combat Brake, and Kurts KKF A3 Tac Brake. I kept the Wilson and KKF, got rid of the others.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 1:58:32 PM EDT
Wilson brakes are first rate. Not much louder than an A2FS (which is more than can be said of most brakes!), looks good and if ya'll can keep a little secret... It's not a half-bad FS! Ssssssh!
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 2:03:47 PM EDT
I have Wilson and Cavalry Arms brakes. The Cav Arms brake looks identical to the Wilson and only costs $20. Need I say more?
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 4:56:45 PM EDT
I've got Wilson Combat brakes on three of my post ban AR's. I'm planning on leaving them on when the AWB sunsets. I like them more than the FS on my prebans. If you can tell the audible difference between a Wilson and an A2 flash suppressor, then your ears are a lot more sensitive than mine. I had one each Cav Arms and a Colt MT6601 with a KKF, and they are good brakes as well. I like the Wilson, because it's reasonably priced, and matches the manganese phosphate on my barrels.
Top Top