Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2003 10:43:31 AM EDT
Well, I sold the Bushamster, and the buyer didn't want to pay for the Rock River A3 carrying handle, so I'll sell it separately in the Equipment Exchange, except... I don't know what it's worth. It's about as new, no box, about two years old. Any hints as to asking price?

Thanks,
Jaywalker
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 4:02:21 PM EDT
[#1]
It's certainly not worth any more than the Bushmaster pieces that were surplused out after Bushy found out the Canadians only wanted the flat top uppers, and not the sight handles.  They have been selling for $60-$75 brand new.

Figure out for yourself what a used RR equivalent is going to bring you[:D]
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 3:21:53 PM EDT
[#2]
shamayim,

Thanks. This is not the standard A3 removable carrying handle, though. This is the one that has a picatinny rail mounted in front of the iron sights. It's the $190 one at the bottom of this page: [u]http://www.rockriverarms.com/upper_receiver_&_related1.htm[/u]

Jaywalker
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top