Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2003 3:31:07 PM EDT
I'm wanting to do some customization of my Bushmaster AR/XM. It's a preban and have decided to have some fun with it. Does anyone have any links to sites online for companies that make customer uppers & stocks? I've seen some stuff that I really like, but I'll be damned if I can find em again.
I'd really appreciate any links and suggestions. Thanks...

Son-of-Atkin
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 4:01:01 PM EDT
Most of us make our own a trip over to the Parts for sale on the EE can give you access to a lot of parts (like FF RAS, RAS/RIS, RAS II, SIR's Buddam sells OLY ARMS FIRSH, MSTN and others sells PRI and KAC components, a trip to GG&G.az.com? can show you their new ras type deal.) anyway that's a good place to start. MSTN makes them and has example pictures on his site (maybe it's Info@MSTN.com???) Or MSTN.biz
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 4:07:55 PM EDT
Good God! have i ben out of it so damn long that I have no bloddy idea (ok, spent too much time with the Brits) what the hell you just said! But thanks for the tip. I am looking to put a RIS/RAS of some type. Also looking for a new barrel/upper (gots to get me a flat top!) so... anyone have any suggestions? Recomedations? etc? thanks again GreenO! Semper Fi
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 4:11:20 PM EDT
Oh yeah... I'm new to the site and not up to speed on your lingo here. Also been outta service for 12 years so I'm not current. Forgive my ignorance. :) Semper Fi
Top Top