Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2003 11:47:54 AM EDT
I need a recommendation for a gunsmith to do a trigger job on my AR. I have a Colt carbine that is a keeper and would like the trigger improved. This firearm is not used for  competition but is just a shooter.

I think more of this firearm to attempt a 15 minute trigger job on it and want a pro. Any recommendations?
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 11:52:15 AM EDT
[#1]
A $15 Wolf Trigger Spring kit and some moly slide lube will do wonders.  I suggest you try that before spending serious cash on a trigger job.  

Don't do any stoning on the sear or hammer.  Just install the springs, add some lube and your good to go.  Made a world of difference in my stock Oly.

Link Posted: 8/12/2003 12:13:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Install an Accuracy Speaks trigger.  You can do it yourself with their instructions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top