Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/15/2003 3:44:24 PM EDT
I'm in the market for another upper & have heard lots concerning most of the suppliers, however Fulton Armory never comes up. Is anybody out there using thier uppers / rifles ? I have dealt w/ them about 12 yrs. ago for my Garand & they had good stuff, I'm curious about thier ar's. Have come into contact w/ Walt on some other boards, seems to know his stuff. Just nobody talking about them (buying public). Was thinking about doing the M&A thing again. Any thoughts ???????

.............Paul
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 5:08:19 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 6:50:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/16/2003 7:28:13 PM EDT by enigma1]
Hey Jeff, I'm debating between the 16" & the 20" A4's, a good all around SHTF rifle. Have heard nothing but good about you guys. Your recomendation? ..........Paul
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 6:44:04 PM EDT
I have one of their Hornet uppers I use on a Bushmaster lower. Very well made and functions perfectly.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 7:12:26 PM EDT
I use one of their "T" numbered flat tops and it's excellent! Matched my lower perfectly and I have no complaints. Clint is very helpful with any question you may have about a build up or parts. DG
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 3:31:17 PM EDT
I have one of Fulton's older Accutron match rifle uppers. I went to their website and looked at their new Accutron and it has a round handguard and a bolt handle on the side of the receiver. Mine has a standard charging handle, a squared handguard and the Krieger 26" SS barrel. I am very happy with it on top of my Bushmaster lower. Some folks have nothing good to say about Clint but I have no complaints. Jay
Top Top