Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2003 8:45:34 PM EDT
Is there anywhere out there where someone can get an Armalite upper for less than buying direct from Armalite, or are the prices pretty well set?

Thanks,

Zold
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 9:06:59 PM EDT
[#1]
If you don't mind me asking, why are you looking for an Armalite upper? Don't get me wrong, they make great products, but there are other companies that are just as good.
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 9:19:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I end up with an Armalite lower this time around and figured that it might as well be mated with an Armalite upper. If Bushmaster has a wicked deal on uppers one day, I might very well commit some sort of brand name sacrilege and put the two together, but today's good idea is to use an Armalite upper.

Thanks,

Zold
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 10:42:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I haven't seen much price deviation when it comes to Armalite uppers. The prices seem to be the same whether from a dealer or ordering straight from the factory.

I purchased my M15A4T upper from Quantico Arms. The are good folks to deal with.

Good Shooting
Red
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 9:30:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I've never bought an Armalite upper, but if I were going to I would probably deal with Quantico Arms.  Their prices seem reasonable and they have great service.  I've dealt with them in the past on lowers and will definitely deal with them again.
Scott
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 9:34:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Dave Hensley at [url=http://www.quanticoarms.com/armalite/armaliteTopEnds.htm]Quantico Arms[/url]
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 9:48:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Mine came from Dave at Quantico Arms. So will the next one, and the one after that an the....

MM419

Link Posted: 7/6/2003 10:08:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Seems like we have a consensus, then. Thanks for all the feedback, fellas.

Thanks,

Zold
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top