Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 7/4/2003 6:52:38 AM EDT
I just read that USMC's MARSOC Det. 1 will be using the Magpul M93 stocks on their M4A1 carbines.

(MARSOC Det 1 is the unit of Force Recon Marines that will be assigned to US Special Operations Command)

I would like to congratulate Rich Fitzpatrick on his production and success of the Magpul M93 stock.

Keep up the good work Rich!!!

Link Posted: 7/4/2003 9:13:44 AM EDT
Hi Jeff, Well, you are correct that the Det will be getting the MAGPUL stocks. However, the Det is not part of Force Reconnaissance. It is a seperate entity, and while it has a Reconnaissance Plt. made up entirely of former Force Marines and SARC Sailors, the rest of the Det - Fire Support, Intel, Comm etc are not. They will have M4A1's w/ the Magpul stock also. Therefore, the Force Reconnaissance Companies will not have the Magpul stocks. MARSOC Det 1 will. There is a difference- a large difference- in capabilities and mission.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 9:33:26 AM EDT
Pat, Thank you for the clarification!! I was under the understanding that Det 1 was a group sent over from Force, but now I know this is not the case. Stay safe and take care!!!
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 10:19:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 1:07:23 PM EDT
That would be a great endorsment for a great product and overall a great company.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 10:40:32 PM EDT
You think thats cool, watch out for the Magpul stock in Resident Evil 2! Hahahaha! Thats great news and I am happy for Rich. It seems to me like he and his products deserve all the support they get. Bravo!
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 1:44:23 AM EDT
Hey Rick, bravo ! You deserve it ! PP out
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 6:44:51 AM EDT
Top Top