Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2003 6:48:37 PM EDT
Anyone ever buy one of their kits or uppers?  Are they any good?

Mike
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:22:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I've bought a lot of miscelaneous parts at the gun show from them.  They seem to have good quality stuff.  I've returned 1 or 2 things with no question asked.  They live close by and If I call in the morning I sometimes get the stuff the next day.

My experience has been good.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 11:40:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I ordered the 16" post ban kit with A2 stock and midlength handguard.  Upper looks forged, finish on all parts is very good.  Front sight looks cast.  Everything fit and matched perfectly with my Olympic Arms lower.  Shipped to my door in 4 business days.  Great people to deal with when my kit was missing one minor part, they had it to me in 2 business days.  Here's a pic...
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/p8f9a04aa23446364244f772ebe255ef0/fbc6940c.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 3:33:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I too was thinking about buying something from them. Nice to see they got some good reports. Anyone ever use one of thier bull barreled uppers? How's accuracy? Also will they fit on a Bushmaster lower? I'm assuming they would as they fit on the Oly but you never know.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 11:10:50 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought one of thier 20" ss Bull bl. kits. Everything fits nice & tight w/ my DPMS lower. Acuracy is good, w/ handloads consisting of 25.0 gr. H335 over a Win. 55gr. psp (midway bulk) in comm. cases the best 3 shot group @ 100 yds. is .383 . That is of course isolated off the bench from as much human influence as possible.

.........Paul
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 2:14:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I have bought FAL kits from them,I went ahead and bought the Cheap ones,it turned out (all 3) to have all matching #'s,the barrels were like new,I have bought 2 AR-Uppers from them,which I still have,and they are TACK drivers..No complaints with over 4yrs of buying experiance..16" Bull barrel/SS,and 1 heavy barrel A2,which is very accurate..
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 1:31:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought 2 of their kits.  Went together great and work fine.  Would buy another.
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 2:23:56 PM EDT
[#7]
The entire upper is forged (M&A). After purchasing a "top-tier" AR, I'm really appreciating M&A's quality and value. It equalled by name brand upper in every respect.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top