Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/24/2003 5:53:40 PM EDT
Hi there,
From different threads I gathered, its seems the Vltor stock will not work with RRA carbine stock tube. My question is will it work on Bushmasters carbine tube ? Or is there any aftermarket alternatives that have the same tube dimension as the factory Colt ?
Thanks in advanced,
Chris
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:23:58 PM EDT
Bushy extension will not work. You need a Colt, or you can get one from Wes at [url]www.mstn.biz[/url]. My colt extension tubes aren't marked, Wes said the same manufacturer makes the ones he carries, but his sells for much less. I got mine from Brownells for more than $100, that was before Wes started selling them, only if I had waited..sigh.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:38:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/24/2003 6:39:26 PM EDT by SMGLee]
I concur with Duffy on the buffer tube and also agree with him on MSTN, great place to get your gun gear.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 7:49:12 PM EDT
I concur with the other fellow Kalifornians. MSTN has a great package deal on the VLTOR with a milspec tube, H-buffer & spring, etc. Us SoCal Airsofters ought to get together for lunch sometime. We need to take some photos to rival those from Florida... ALL YOUR VLTORS BELONG TO US!
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 7:59:41 PM EDT
Kisara we do already, where have you been [:d] Unless you're one of the Webshooters whose screen name I don't know about [>:/]
Top Top