Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/13/2003 2:21:08 AM EDT
Looks like I'm going to have to get a RAS. The batteries in my EOTech were getting low tonight and I had to replace them. The way I have it mounted, as far forward as possible against the M4 hanguards, I couldn't get the old ones out without removing the sight. Not very combat friendly and I like to leave my on alot, when traveling, etc, just in case.

TS
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:41:56 AM EDT
Sounds like you need an Aimpoint with battery doubler. [;)]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 9:59:21 AM EDT
I dunno if they'd work together width-wise, but you could try using a regular carbine upper handguard with an M4 lower handguard.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:19:49 PM EDT
Dude's just looking for an excuse to get some bling-bling. [;)] So, why get the RAS when the RASII and SIR are only a little more? That's what TigerStripe [i]really[/i] meant to ask, right? [:D]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:27:16 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DevL: Sounds like you need an Aimpoint with battery doubler. [;)]
View Quote
Roger that.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 7:29:09 PM EDT
I have my 552 mounted in between the Upper and my KAC MRE FF RAS. I find it makes the balance of the gun better and I can get on target faster with the more forward mount. Plus its easier to operate button controls and change batteries,even though I havent had to change them yet. Good Luck, Jm03
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 9:05:22 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Lumpy196:
Originally Posted By DevL: Sounds like you need an Aimpoint with battery doubler. [;)]
View Quote
Roger that.
View Quote
No, that means I want GMP's rifle or yours and put my EOTech on it. TS
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 9:10:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Jm03: Plus its easier to operate button controls and change batteries,even though I havent had to change them yet. Good Luck, Jm03
View Quote
My batteries go down because I travel with my M4 in the passenger seat with the sight on. Reference thread:[url]http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=187362&w=searchPop[/url] TS
Top Top