Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2003 4:52:52 PM EDT
I ordered a rra elite tactical a4 with the mid lenght handguards and the le compensator. I was curious how long it is taking everyone to get there rra's. I've been waiting 6 and a half weeks and I'm about to go crazy waiting for it. This will be my second ar i've already got a Colt sp1.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 5:17:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I ordered from Pete at Legal-Transfers and got mine in a week.

Where you getting yours from?
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 6:34:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought a RRA entry tactical with a heavy 16" barrel and a 2 stage trigger. It took 7 weeks to arrive. I'm not sure if the barrel may have delayed the shipment since it was not standard with that package. However it was surely worth the wait. Fit and finish is excellent and it is a shooter. Good luck with the new shooting iron.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 5:21:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I ordered a black A2 20 inch barrel RRA on April 10, and am told to expect it by the end of May, as of today.

Apparently their inventory is largely committed to the military (or so they say). Although my order is pretty vanilla, it was placed as a "special order", but it was only promised to be here in 60 days or less.

Can't wait; first black rifle...
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 12:07:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I ordered mine from a local gunshop were I buy most of my guns Mt. Vernon Gun & Coin. He said he has had a long wait on most anything from them parts included lately. I can't wait to get it. It's been seven weeks now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top