Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/10/2003 6:52:00 AM EDT
I want to build a postban version of the XM177E2, does anyone know where I can get a postban version of either complete upper or at least the barrel and moderator? Is there such a thing? I want one bad but don't feel like shelling out the cash for another preban lower.

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:30:28 AM EDT
I've not seen what you're looking for and with the 11'5" bbl and moderator the overall barrel length will still be too short to meet the 16" NFA requirement. I have a couple of lowers and several uppers. Since I can't shoot more than one at a time it works out well. You'll need a SBR lower anyway, unless you're willing to have a super long moderator on the end. -- Chuck
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 9:20:23 AM EDT
I've seen that Olympic Arms has what you are looking for (if I understand you correctly). It is a 16" barrel, with a 5.5" fake flash sup over the front of the barrel. It looks like the 11.5" & flash sup from a few feet back.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 10:03:15 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Stickman: I've seen that Olympic Arms has what you are looking for (if I understand you correctly). It is a 16" barrel, with a 5.5" fake flash sup over the front of the barrel. It looks like the 11.5" & flash sup from a few feet back.
View Quote
Yes! Thank you, I'll check out their site.
Top Top