Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2002 9:41:08 AM EDT
Has anyone ever bought RRA from Gunsmoke? They seem to have what I'm looking for and a good price. Merlin
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 10:03:09 AM EDT
[#1]
A friend of mine bought an RRA lower from them, and I have bought a few uppers.  No complaints, other than the fact that they were a bit slow.
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 10:10:38 AM EDT
[#2]
From what I hear from Pete is that RRA is a little behind, so Im looking for someone that allready has them in stock. Merlin
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 11:08:07 AM EDT
[#3]
[url]www.sableco.net[/url]
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 11:24:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I guess I forgot to mention that I was looking for a complete rifle. The M4 Entry Tactical with the removeable front sight and a chrome lined BBL. Merlin
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 2:36:25 PM EDT
[#5]
A little strage acting on the phone, never Emailed me the tracking number I asked for (then called back and left a message for and Emailed twice for) and SLOOWWW but I got what I paid for at the correct price.  Dont believe em when they say say a couple days till shipping.  Whatever they say multiply it by 10.  If you go by that guideline you wont be disappointed.
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 4:29:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I've bought two complete uppers from Ed and the gang at Gunsmoke.  No complaints.
Link Posted: 12/12/2002 10:27:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Has anyone ever bought from RLY guns? They say they have what I want also and it is cheaper yet.Merlin
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 10:17:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Good folks, products were always as advertised, and time of deliver was good. I'd buy again
Link Posted: 12/13/2002 11:19:10 AM EDT
[#9]
There have been some questions as to whether Bushmaster Uppers from GS are actually all Bushmaster. I was considering purchasing a Bushmaster upper from GS and after some investigation was not confident that it would be entirely that, and ended up purchasing direct. Do a search of the site before you purchase from any place.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top