Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/1/2002 9:26:03 PM EDT
If had to choose between DPMS or RRA lower and price is same on both and both are forged, which would you choose. Is one alot better than other? I know RRA had some problems in past from hearsay,but DPMS has been good that i know of. I want to build another ar and can get both for 165.00 with intrnal parts.
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 4:17:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I would get the Rock River. What problems have you heard about? Funny, I have not heard this and know many that have used/bought RR lowers and rifles without any problems. Maybe I am missing the info, what did you hear?
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 11:01:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Just heard few reports of mags not fitting,were to tight, heard of reviever not mating up real good on uppers. But thats hearsay on here too. Sure they straightened it out if true, it does not bother me what i had heard cause i know few on here listed as there was good.
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 11:56:42 AM EDT
[#3]
If anything, I have found my RR lower to mate up much tighter to my other uppers than either my Colt or Bushmaster. Also, the mag. well on my Bushmaster was much tighter than either my RR or my Colt. I had to test fit several mags. to my Bushmaster to make sure they dropped free when shooting highpower with it. If anything I have heard fewer complaints about RR than just about any other AR maker which is kind of unusual since RR has not been around that long.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top