Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/16/2002 9:51:46 AM EDT
I would like to learn more about these suppressors and mounts for the AR15. Can someone direct me to a website that has information on them? Are they available to US citizens?
Link Posted: 11/16/2002 10:33:49 AM EDT
www.canadiantactical.ca/main.html

From our understanding individuals in the USA are not allowed to import foreign suppressors.

That may only be done by US Gov't agencies
Link Posted: 11/16/2002 1:19:12 PM EDT
http://guns.connect.fi/rs/Reflex.html
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 1:55:23 AM EDT

Originally Posted By CANADIAN_TACTICAL:
From our understanding individuals in the USA are not allowed to import foreign suppressors.

That may only be done by US Gov't agencies

Yep, you are correct. I heard rumor that a US manufacturer was looking at a deal to make them, but I am not sure when they will have them.
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 8:22:41 AM EDT
The company is located 3 miles from the firm in which i work and we interact daily.

Good and affordable products, shame on the import laws into the U.S

Link Posted: 11/19/2002 10:15:42 AM EDT
I contacted them and you guys are right on the no import (but a side note:
their AR/M-16 suppressors that are supposed to be cheaper than the US conterpart are around $785 Canadian (in other words while they claim to be 1/4 the price of US suppressors they are nearly the same.)

They might be more durable though sustained full auto fire sound like it puts them above and beyond US suppressors.

Too bad because I think they are the only existing source for M-14 suppressors (OPS inc might make them but I don't even know how to contact OPS inc.) I would love a suppressor on my M1A.
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 12:30:25 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Green0:
Too bad because I think they are the only existing source for M-14 suppressors (OPS inc might make them but I don't even know how to contact OPS inc.) I would love a suppressor on my M1A.

Go to www.subguns.com and ask in the NFA area about an M1A suppressor. I am sure someone will come back with an answer.
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 5:05:07 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Green0:
(OPS inc might make them but I don't even know how to contact OPS inc.)

www.opsinc.us
Top Top