Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/29/2002 7:42:44 PM EDT
After nearly 5 weeks my M4A3 arrived. I love it. Ordered a 30 rd mag today and if it works I'll be ordering more.

I only have a few questions. I ordered my rifle in components from them, as in lower with a M4 post ban upper and a detachable carry handle because their "complete" rifle kits weren't quite what I wanted and I wanted what I ordered since an M4gery type "complete" rifle was not available from them. What I didn't realize was if you don't order a "complete" rifle from them you don't get a lockable carry case, sling, or magazine for it. So right now I am magazine less. What really surprised me was the lack of a manual of any kind. i have no idea how to strip this gun. I know how to open it up and detach the lower from the upper. Is there anything else to know? Also isn't there some special way you are supposed to sight these in?
Link Posted: 10/29/2002 9:17:03 PM EDT
If you didnt get the mannuals, please go to the following site. All the mannuals and instructions for assembly, cleaning, zeroing and much much more is there. It is a GREAT site with a load of info.

groups.msn.com/TheMarylandAR15ShootersSite/_homepage.msnw?pgmarket=en-us
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 12:36:43 AM EDT
We meet again (repied to you grip question). Bushmaster also sells GI technical and operating manuals for $10.95 and $4.95 respectively. You can also order their operator's manual for $2.95. It's good to have this stuff handy, besides Bushmaster needs all the support from us they can get right now. As far as the mags...all you would have gotten was a 10 and 5-rd'r. No big loss, but still, it would have been nice.
Top Top