Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/28/2002 7:22:41 PM EDT
Anyone here have any experience with Gunsmoke's RRA complete rifles. I have been considering purchasing an M4A3 from them because they seem to have some of the lowest prices. I want RRA and/or Bushmaster because I know that they are quality parts (no pun intended). I see that some people have had a good experience and other have had a bad experience in purchasing parts from Gunsmoke. Thoughts?
Link Posted: 10/29/2002 1:40:31 PM EDT
Just make sure,as with any dealer, that all of the parts are RRA or Bushmaster, whichever you choose.
Link Posted: 10/29/2002 9:26:48 PM EDT
If you have your heart set on an RRA, get it from Pete-In-NH (Legal Transfers). He will supply you with a quality RRA rifle at a great price in any configuration you desire. Check him out in the Industry Forum. Pete is an honest guy with a stellar reputation on this board and he stands by his products. Steer clear of Gunsmoke. Just my .02.
Link Posted: 10/29/2002 9:34:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Raptor22:
If you have your heart set on an RRA, get it from Pete-In-NH (Legal Transfers). He will supply you with a quality RRA rifle at a great price in any configuration you desire. Check him out in the Industry Forum. Pete is an honest guy with a stellar reputation on this board and he stands by his products. Steer clear of Gunsmoke. Just my .02.

YEP!

go here: www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=2&f=86
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 9:03:45 AM EDT
Thanks guys. I decided to go with Pete at Legal Transfers. I should be getting my rifle from him any day now.
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 9:19:11 AM EDT
Is there a real reason to steer clear of Gunsmoke. I have not done any business with them but they do have good prices at times.
I have noticed that they no longer have a forum site in the "Dealers" section.
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 11:33:37 AM EDT
Read this post: "Anyone else have a bad experience with GSE" in the Rifles, Uppers, Lowers, Barrels, and more forum. It might be on page two by now.
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 1:49:29 PM EDT
gvidon212,
Thanks for the little eye opener. I guess I should have figured something was fishy when nobody ever really has anything good to say about them like people do about pete-in-NH, Sable Co., Georgia Precision,ect, ect.
Top Top