Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2002 12:50:53 PM EDT
I have three pre-ban Bushmaster lowers. All have been verified by the factory. I have built one as an Diemaco C7A1 LMG clone, and another as a early M4 as made by Bushmaster and in use by "Delta Force"(based on one I saw in Bosnia 1995). I have the third one. At present its made up as a Colt M4A1, but will be changing out the lower to a Colt. Any ideas on what to build it up as? I want to build them all based on non-Colt military prototypes. I thought about doing a SPR clone, but dont know if its worth using the pre-ban lower on since it only has a threaded barrel as an "evil feature". Or I thought about an FN M-16A2/A4 clone, but I could just use these uppers on the C7A1 LMG lower. Any other ideas? How much is a like new "pre-ban" Bushmaster lower worth? I thought about maybe selling it (not right now, please dont ask)to finance the purchase of a pre-ban Colt lower for other Colt based projects. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 1:26:20 PM EDT
[#1]
How much is a like new "pre-ban" Bushmaster lower worth? I thought about maybe selling it (not right now, please dont ask)...

I think you shot yourself in the proverbial foot right at the end. Only as much as the market will bear. For me $900-1000. Someone else...maybe more. Good luck.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 3:27:16 PM EDT
[#2]
$900-1000 sounds around right to me, and the market sems to be slow right now anyway.  If/when the AW-ban is renewed with whatever mods or changes are made, I think you will find the price to be much much higher.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 5:29:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Saw a NIB Bushmaster carbine pre-ban with collapsible stock for $1,500.00 at the gun show here this weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top