Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2002 10:39:22 PM EDT
Whaddya think? Is the quality good? I'm looking for M-4 handguards in Green, and they seem to be the only outfit offering them...
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 10:45:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 10:50:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Ya they are pretty good, look good, and priced good.  It's nice over here though, there are 4 great gunshops near each other that have everything I could possibly need, Dillion Precision, American Spirit Arms, Cav Arms, and The Armory.  (One day I will get to buy something from Robar wich is farther away but not too far)  Anyway that had little to do with what your question is but Cav Arms also makes thier lowers out of the same plastic so they are indeed strong.
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 11:57:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I've seen the photos of that guy running over his CAV lower with assorted cars, so I'm convinced the plastic is good! One more question, though...does the color match the Armalite green stocks close enough? I already have a stock set of theirs in green, but really wanted to switch the CAR style with the M-4 type.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 6:47:40 PM EDT
[#4]
i have an OD armalite stock set and an OD cav arms lower.  the color match is PERFECT!  
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 6:58:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I stopped by their shop today, their stuff looks great.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 8:29:55 PM EDT
[#6]
This is sounding better and better...
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 7:01:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I spent Friday with Shawn and Doug from Cav Arms.  I would buy any product they sell.  All are very high quality and they stand behind their products.  If you have any problems they will either fix it or make the situation right.

Travis
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top