Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2002 1:23:32 PM EDT
HEY EVERYBODY!!
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW GOOD  A ARMALITE M15A2 IS ,YES I'M NEW TO THESE WEAPONS?
THANK YOU ...
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 6:03:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Tooly - civilians own firearms
MIL and LE have Weapons.

Armalite Rifles are fine - there are better and worse out there.
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 7:48:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Tooly,

I have both a preban Colt SP1 and a postban Armalite M15A2C - love them both - I have a couple thousand rounds through the Armalite.
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 8:13:26 PM EDT
[#3]
i have one and REALLY like it. I can also vouch for AL cust service. It's the best in the industry. I also have a bushy 16". It's nice but the armalite has a better factory trigger and finish. Not to mention lifetime warranty.

mike
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 8:15:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
MIL and LE have Weapons.

Armalite Rifles are fine - there are better and worse out there.

speak for yourself. Mine are weapons.
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 8:24:31 PM EDT
[#5]
They are very well made.

Quoted:
MIL and LE have Weapons.

Please explain?  
Link Posted: 8/29/2002 9:51:26 PM EDT
[#6]
QC and other - I guess it is just ingrained in me.

At work I have a weapon - but at home I have a firearm
- in my point of view the term weapon is prejoratively used to describe a threat or possible threat.  Firearms are simply inatimate objects.

If I ever had to shoot someone with a personal firearm I would keep stressing the term firearms over weapon.  I would suggest it to other gun owners as well - as the term weapon can only (IMHO) do us all harm in the media.

YMMV
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 4:32:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Thank you guys for hitting me back!!
oh I feel the same as the BEER SLAYER!!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top