Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 56
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:30:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NineMMAR15:
My sole intention was to get this trigger for my suppressed 9mm AR15, and it works very well.  My gun is a Rock River Arms LAR9 SBR purchased back in 2005ish. This gun uses Colt SMG / Uzi mags, and came with a non-ramped bolt. It would appear that the FRT trigger will only work with non ramped bolts. The hammer of the FRT trigger is not as tall as the hammer of a standard AR which is the height the ramped 9mm bolts are designed to work with. A ramped 9mm bolt strikes the hammer at a HIGHER point than than a non ramped. Because it strikes higher and resets the trigger at a different point this timing is not compatibility with the shorter hammer of the FRT.

OBSERVATIONS:
*Traditional AR triggers have a short reset, the FRT-15 trigger functions without the use of a disconnector, and exploits a even shorter reset.

*The harder you squeeze the trigger the more likely you are to stall the travel of the bolt.

* Faster ROF with PCC, and lighter buffer

*This trigger reminds me of the "Response Trigger" on the Tippmann A5 paintball gun.

IMPROVEMENTS
* Re-design with a 3rd position ( Safe, Semi , FRS ) selector would be better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr5oJ6wcKWE
View Quote
Nice video! Looks like fun.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:34:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By jaqufrost:
Spliced a few quick clips together.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYMaVp_eqFg
View Quote
Awesome!
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 5:32:55 PM EDT
[#3]
So interesting, I spent more time trying to figure why it will run in some uppers and not others.
I noticed that in the uppers where it didn't run consistently, when I closed the uppers with
The bolt forward onto the lower with the trigger group in it, the sear would hit the bolt and wouldn't
Close without withdrawing the bolt slightly. With the upper that runs well, it closes  fine with bolt
In battery. Wondering if maybe slight dimention difference in carier shelf/length?
View Quote

Mine (Colt 6920) won't close if it's cocked without slightly retracting the bolt. I've read on other forums that this is normal.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:00:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Does the trigger fit in a 6920 lower with the extra webbing or did you remove material?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:20:27 PM EDT
[#5]
  How I got the Rare Breed FRT15 Trigger to function on my AR9?

1. Locate a non-ramped 9mm bolt (RRA used to sell them). The hammer on the RB FRT15 is nearly identical in height to the 9mm AR15 hammers.

2. Use a lighter H buffer for faster ROF

Rare Breed FRT-15 / 9MM AR15 / Q & A

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:55:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Does the trigger fit in a 6920 lower with the extra webbing or did you remove material?
View Quote

Not even close.
I had to mill it out completely. Now the shelf is fine, so a few passes with an end mill and the stupid web/bridge was gone.
The fit is snug and I considered milling it out a tad more, but after thinking about it I think the fact that there is zero side to side wobble may in fact be a good thing?
The nice thing about the Colt is that it's all Milspec, and being that the FRT is Milspec...def worth the effort to mill it out.
Performance has been excellent with stock Colt H buffer, but I do have an H2. No one here volunteered a guess as to what the heavier buffer might do, so next time out I'm hoping to drop it in to see if it has any effect. Unlike others, as long as reliability doesn't suffer, I'd be just fine with a lowered ROF.
As an aside, it also runs beautifully with blanks and BFD.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:28:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: vertigosol] [#7]
Originally Posted By Jack007:

Not even close.
I had to mill it out completely. Now the shelf is fine, so a few passes with an end mill and the stupid web/bridge was gone.
The fit is snug and I considered milling it out a tad more, but after thinking about it I think the fact that there is zero side to side wobble may in fact be a good thing?
The nice thing about the Colt is that it's all Milspec, and being that the FRT is Milspec...def worth the effort to mill it out.
Performance has been excellent with stock Colt H buffer, but I do have an H2. No one here volunteered a guess as to what the heavier buffer might do, so next time out I'm hoping to drop it in to see if it has any effect. Unlike others, as long as reliability doesn't suffer, I'd be just fine with a lowered ROF.
As an aside, it also runs beautifully with blanks and BFD.
View Quote

I figured. Pretty cool. I wish I was more skillful with a endmill and could do that to mine.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:35:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Those of you interested in using the RB FRT15 trigger in a PCC! I was able to find a 9mm AR15 bolt that claims they will work with notched 9mm & standard 223 hammers.  

CMMG 9MM AR15 Bolt

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:31:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Can this trigger fire only one round?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:45:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By pumbaajk:
Can this trigger fire only one round?
View Quote

Yes! With practice! However it was designed, and intended to function with a faster ROF.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:14:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By NineMMAR15:
Those of you interested in using the RB FRT15 trigger in a PCC! I was able to find a 9mm AR15 bolt that claims they will work with notched 9mm & standard 223 hammers.  

CMMG 9MM AR15 Bolt

https://www.primaryarms.com/SSP%20Applications/NetSuite%20Inc.%20-%20SCA%20Mont%20Blanc/Development/img/90BA46A_00.jpg?resizeid=7&resizeh=0&resizew=2000
View Quote

Ouch, $200 on top of a $400 trigger just to shoot 9mm fast. Not sure if its worth all that... but im gonna have to sleep on it cause that does sound fun
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 2:09:41 AM EDT
[#12]

I figured. Pretty cool. I wish I was more skillful with a endmill and could do that to mine.
View Quote

If you're seeking perfection then a mill is the way to go.
But there's no reason you couldn't do it with a dremel. You'd just have to take it slow and easy. Maybe put some electrical tape on the outside in case you slipped so as not to scratch it.
While it might not look super pretty inside, no one but you would ever see it.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 10:36:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By iGottaDropADuce:

Ouch, $200 on top of a $400 trigger just to shoot 9mm fast. Not sure if its worth all that... but im gonna have to sleep on it cause that does sound fun
View Quote

Consider the equivalent being a F/A  M16 costing $29,000. Paying $600 for something that is effectively similar isn't that bad.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 12:15:04 AM EDT
[#14]
I want one so bad but don't want to be an early adopter.

Waiting on the select fire version.

Did that with the 5D Tactical jig then they immediately came out with the pro version and now mine isn't worth a shit on the used market.
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 6:32:40 PM EDT
[#15]
I need this and a MCR belt-feed upper
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 7:00:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Well my buddy got one. Works good in his AR9 but does not work with the cmmg drop in conversions
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 8:57:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By 1911xdm:
Well my buddy got one. Works good in his AR9 but does not work with the cmmg drop in conversions
View Quote

What type of AR9 is he running, factory assembled or a build?  Do you have specs on the upper?
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 2:26:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By HK94dude:
I need this and a MCR belt-feed upper
View Quote

I have located a person in my area that has one and we are waiting for the weather clear to give it a test!
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 11:36:50 PM EDT
[#19]
I wonder if they could design this so that the regular fire position was a standard trigger with regular reset, but rotating it to the third selector position would activate the forced reset. I know that this would necessitate a far more complicated trigger, but that's what would gain my interest. Without having the option for standard semiauto, I don't know if this would do it for me.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 4:06:41 AM EDT
[#20]
I have given the idea of a 3 position selector version some thought....
I wonder if the legal eagles worried that a third position, at the "full auto" position no less, might have been pushing the envelope a notch too far?
When you add that feature, to the obvious similarity to an auto sear with that "safety lever", it screams full auto to anyone not intimately familiar with the design AND unbiased. The TAC CON and binary triggers don't LOOK or act like full auto. The first time I dry fired this trigger I was literally startled when it tripped in forward battery. It felt EXACTLY like dry firing my M16.
The other thing to consider is that this design has no disconnector per se. While a method of disabling the forced reset seems fairly easy to add, I don't see how you could add a disconnector without a MAJOR redesign?
Meanwhile, we await the other jackboot, errrr I mean shoe, to drop.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 8:53:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NineMMAR15] [#21]
The ATF doesn't care how fast your gun shoots, they care how your gun shoots fast!......so they say!

AR15 triggers already have a short travel, and an even shorter reset. Rare Breed factors takes advantage of even shorter reset by eliminating the need for a disconnector, resetting directly to the hammer which seems even shorter as the trigger is forced back into your finger. Even skin compression of your trigger finger helps exploit the minuscule travel & reset distance of this trigger. This trigger gives the appearance and performance of being a machine gun, but under slow motion video you can clearly see there is two function of the trigger for every round fired.

With the reclassification of the bump stocks I am sure ATF will at least be sending out a cease and desist letter to rare breed. On a positive note ATF has a track record of allowing a product to stay on the market for nearly 10 years before they classify it something it is not! Being in law enforcement I don't see ATF killing dogs & kicking in doors over this. I don't think they will seek the assistance of local PD to go door to door. Like with bump stocks they will issue a determination, and if you are caught with it they "might" pursue criminal charges.

Time will certainly tell!
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 4:57:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Has anyone noticed the radio silence from Rare Breed? No new posts on their FB page. I have several friends who signed up for notifications over 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything. They were dropping a few hundred every couple of weeks?
No news may def not be good news.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 10:38:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Has anyone noticed the radio silence from Rare Breed? No new posts on their FB page. I have several friends who signed up for notifications over 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything. They were dropping a few hundred every couple of weeks?
No news may def not be good news.
View Quote

Small company with a HUGE interest in its FRT15 Trigger! Is my guess!

My source at ATF is saying that the senior leadership is at "odds" with the Tech Branch over this trigger. Which to me translates into the empty suits at the top want this thing classified as a machine gun but the tech branch saying its semi auto.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 7:18:04 PM EDT
[#24]
I just found out today that the Reddit group banned their sale.

Here's what they posted:

Due to the design of the Rare Breed FRT triggers, we are immediately banning the sale of them on GAFS until further notice. If the ATF releases a determination letter stating they do not count as MG's, then we will allow the sale of them again.

It has recently come out that Rare Breed didn't try and get a determination letter from the ATF before selling them, and multiple things about these triggers...including the descriptions of these triggers by the owners make it look like they are just trying really hard to test the ATF and see how far they can go.

We don't want to risk anything happening to the sub, or the users of this sub. Sometimes we have to ban things that aren't illegal, but push the envelope to avoid Reddit Admins deciding they are tired of us.

If you see anyone listing a WTB/WTS/WTT for an FRT, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/5/2021 7:23:04 AM EDT
[#25]

Here's what they posted:

View Quote

Reddit is suffering from a classic case of the performance of these triggers over shadowing the actual mechanics of it. I am flooded with comments from people on YouTube who are hook on deductive reasoning AKA the "Duck Test" If it walks like a duck, quack like a duck, then its got to be a duck. It is possible that a gun can look like a machine gun, have a similar ROF of a machine gun, but mechanically NOT be a machine gun. Machine guns are NOT defined by a ROF........yet! I will be the first to admit that merely watching a video of one of these triggers it is hard to see the pull and the reset without a quality slow motion camera. Until the ATF classifies these triggers I will continue to enjoy mine!
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 7:32:32 PM EDT
[#26]
And now for a totally different angle (my apologies if this has been covered already).

There's a YT video out there that shows what the poster claims to be a design flaw with this trigger. The gist of it is that the spring slot for the trip is set at an incorrect angle, thus causing the spring to bend, and in his case, eventually jammed. His gun ran flawlessly for several mags before the problem appeared. Once the spring kinks enough, it no longer fits in its channel and the trip is stopped before it can complete its full rearward stroke, releasing the hammer.
I immediately pulled mine out to study it, and he is indeed correct. My spring is already slightly kinked just from constant dry fire testing, but is still functioning.
I wonder if any others have either experienced this, or maybe their springs are kinked but still functioning? One of the posters to this thread claims to have been part of the design team. I haven't seen him post much here recently?
If necessary, I am capable of drilling a new spring channel at the correct angle, although I would think Rare Breed would assume responsibility? I'm sure that's NOT an undertaking they care to assume. It would be costly. I'd rather NOT have to start putting my trigger in the mill and fixing THEIR screwup.
The YT poster says he has contacted them and they are now aware of the issue, but did not elaborate further.

Link Posted: 2/5/2021 7:33:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jack007] [#27]
Sorry, but this site wouldn't allow me to post more than 2000 characters? WTF?

I'm surprised that such a well thought out, designed, and manufactured product would miss such a simple yet basic thing as a spring angle! You would think that they must/should have expended a lot of ammunition downrange during testing? Perhaps some springs are able to withstand the bending better than others? This guy mentioned how his spring is rough and unpolished. While not an issue in many applications, like say an AK spring, it might affect performance here.
A lot of food for thought!
You can watch the video here, but it's unnecessarily long and verbose. He could have made it shorter without repeating himself so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuEMhe_oWpo&feature=youtu.be
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 7:43:01 PM EDT
[#28]
I saw the same video and am now considering beveling the bottom edge of the locking lever's spring hole so that it won't mangle the spring.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 8:23:22 PM EDT
[#29]
I saw the same video and am now considering beveling the bottom edge of the locking lever's spring hole so that it won't mangle the spring.
View Quote

Of all the ideas, that sounded the best! Not because it was the most technically correct or professional, but because it was the EASIEST! Please do let us know how it works out for you? I'd be more than happy NOT to go through all the hassle of doing it "correctly"! LOL

Also, I'd be curious how tight the pins holding it together are? I don't see any way around removing all the components in order to do even this simple fix?

And finally, I have to ask? Can someone PLEASE tell me if it's possible, or how to get email notifications when someone replies? I've looked everywhere and can't find the answer? Do you have to be a paid member? It's such a hassle to have to constantly log in to see if someone has replied. Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 8:26:29 PM EDT
[#30]

Here's what they posted:

View Quote

lmao at this cuck behavior
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 8:42:24 PM EDT
[#31]

Of all the ideas, that sounded the best! Not because it was the most technically correct or professional, but because it was the EASIEST! Please do let us know how it works out for you? I'd be more than happy NOT to go through all the hassle of doing it "correctly"! LOL

Also, I'd be curious how tight the pins holding it together are? I don't see any way around removing all the components in order to do even this simple fix?

And finally, I have to ask? Can someone PLEASE tell me if it's possible, or how to get email notifications when someone replies? I've looked everywhere and can't find the answer? Do you have to be a paid member? It's such a hassle to have to constantly log in to see if someone has replied. Thanks!
View Quote

The guy in the video managed to remove the trigger & hammer pins.  I don't recall him mentioning any difficulty doing so.

Once those are out of the way it looks like you can easily remove the spring from the locking lever and hit it with a file without needing to remove it from the housing.

I just hope nitrided steel files OK.

You don't automatically get notifications if someone replies to your posts.  What the person replying could do is type out your name with an @ at the beginning.  Example: @Jack007
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 8:53:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Once those are out of the way it looks like you can easily remove the spring from the locking lever and hit it with a file without needing to remove it from the housing.
View Quote

Are you thinking of beveling the housing or the trip lever, or both?
I'm trying to think of any possible downsides to this approach? Naturally we are talking about a minimal removal of metal?
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 9:01:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: spork] [#33]

Are you thinking of beveling the housing or the trip lever, or both?
I'm trying to think of any possible downsides to this approach? Naturally we are talking about a minimal removal of metal?
View Quote

I'm thinking of only beveling the trip lever.

I plan on making just enough room for the spring so that the lever doesn't keep hacking away at it.

ETA:  I should probably find/make a pin that is roughly the same length and diameter as a spring and use that as a go/no go gauge for the bevel.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 9:06:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Took my FRT15 trigger apart, wiped down, slightly polished the trigger, hammer, and disconnector mating surfaces, lubed and reassembled, works much better now.
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 10:57:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NineMMAR15] [#35]
Sorry, but this site wouldn't allow me to post more than 2000 characters? WTF?

I'm surprised that such a well thought out, designed, and manufactured product would miss such a simple yet basic thing as a spring angle! You would think that they must/should have expended a lot of ammunition downrange during testing? Perhaps some springs are able to withstand the bending better than others? This guy mentioned how his spring is rough and unpolished. While not an issue in many applications, like say an AK spring, it might affect performance here.
A lot of food for thought!
You can watch the video here, but it's unnecessarily long and verbose. He could have made it shorter without repeating himself so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuEMhe_oWpo&feature=youtu.be
View Quote

After watching that video I took my RB FRT15 trigger apart and inspected the locking bar spring as well. There was a slight bend in it having shot nearly 500rds of 9mm. I wonder if 9mm factors into the less wear I am seeing compared to being shot with 223/5.56!
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 5:51:12 PM EDT
[#36]
After watching that video I took my RB FRT15 trigger apart and inspected the locking bar spring as well. There was a slight bend in it having shot nearly 500rds of 9mm.
View Quote

Do you think the bend was enough to cause a problem eventually?
I'm wondering if for some, this isn't a solution looking for a problem? In other words, depending on the particular spring, gun, ammo etc...the design flaw either doesn't manifest itself until way down the road, or perhaps never?
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 8:30:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Just tested frt15 trigger with CMMG 9mm RDB drop in kit with standard buffer spring and h2 buffer, suppressed, runs like a raped ape!
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 7:55:50 AM EDT
[#38]

Do you think the bend was enough to cause a problem eventually?
I'm wondering if for some, this isn't a solution looking for a problem? In other words, depending on the particular spring, gun, ammo etc...the design flaw either doesn't manifest itself until way down the road, or perhaps never?
View Quote

If it continues to worsen then it is possible that it could cause the trigger to not unlock. The person who discovered this issue has notified rare breed for a solution. I have found similar sized springs from my local hardware store and cut several to length in case the original breaks.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 7:58:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By KcConquistador:
Just tested frt15 trigger with CMMG 9mm RDB drop in kit with standard buffer spring and h2 buffer, suppressed, runs like a raped ape!
View Quote

Awesome!  The heavier 9mm buffer will make it run slower. If you use a standard AR buffer (3.5 oz) you will get a fast ROF.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 8:41:55 AM EDT
[#40]
I have found similar sized springs from my local hardware store and cut several to length in case the original breaks.
View Quote

I don't think I've ever thought of going to my local hardware to find springs. Only chains like Ace and TrueValue around these parts. Think they carry small springs like that?
The idea of a ticking time bomb most definitely does not appeal to me. A more permanent solution is what I would prefer.
Apparently it's going to take more time for data to trickle in from users. Between the ammo shortage and the harsh winter weather, it may be a while.

Meanwhile, there hasn't been another drop from RB (that I am aware of) since the 15th of January. A somewhat cryptic reply as to why was posted on the BDU FB page; it cited "production supply issues", an inference that production had stopped, but would "resume again soon". No reason was given.
If no more news and or triggers appear within say another week or so, I will begin to wonder...
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 2:59:47 PM EDT
[#41]

I don't think I've ever thought of going to my local hardware to find springs. Only chains like Ace and TrueValue around these parts. Think they carry small springs like that?
The idea of a ticking time bomb most definitely does not appeal to me. A more permanent solution is what I would prefer.
Apparently it's going to take more time for data to trickle in from users. Between the ammo shortage and the harsh winter weather, it may be a while.

Meanwhile, there hasn't been another drop from RB (that I am aware of) since the 15th of January. A somewhat cryptic reply as to why was posted on the BDU FB page; it cited "production supply issues", an inference that production had stopped, but would "resume again soon". No reason was given.
If no more news and or triggers appear within say another week or so, I will begin to wonder...
View Quote

I got my springs at Home depot they work just as good as the original.
I also have not heard anything from Rare Breed either. I suspect they are addressing this problem or have been "contacted" by ATF. I will check with my course in ATF to see if they have heard anything. I know the people at the top were at odds with the tech branch.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 4:11:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Rare breed has replied to the spring concerns.
For some reason this site limits my ability to post more than a certain amount of characters? Says because I'm a "new user"? Well, posting wise...But I registered ten years ago.
The reply is long and I hate having to break it up in multiple posts here.

Anyway if you go to the YT page we've been talking about, buried in the comments is their reply.
Gist: They ran over 12K rounds through multiple guns without spring issues.
Also, they claim the hole in the "locking bar" (I call it a trip) is actually drilled at an angle.

Thanks for the Home Depot tip. I guess I need to ask someone there that knows, where the springs are?
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 4:20:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NineMMAR15] [#43]
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 4:36:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Rare Breed Triggers Interview with former ATF agent Dan O'Kelly
View Quote

I've already downloaded that vid into my FRT file for down the road.....LOL

Link Posted: 2/7/2021 4:39:41 PM EDT
[#45]

I've already downloaded that vid into my FRT file for down the road.....LOL

View Quote

Good Idea!
Also I keep my RB FRT paper work that came in the packaging in my range bag!
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 6:38:32 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

I wonder how much dollar$ Rare Breed had to pay that guy to make that video?
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 8:47:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By OTDR:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By OTDR:

He's the former tech branch guy that testified in court that an AR lower doesn't meet the legal requirement for a "receiver" and I think the judge bought it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 11:16:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By NunyaBidness:
He's the former tech branch guy that testified in court that an AR lower doesn't meet the legal requirement for a "receiver" and I think the judge bought it.
View Quote

OK, cool but, I wonder how much dollar$ Rare Breed had to pay that guy to make that video? His type dont work for free lol.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:25:30 AM EDT
[#49]
His type dont work for free
View Quote

No they don't. That's what he does for a living. He's not going to be a shill for the company. The only thing he has to offer is credibility. All his knowledge and experience at ATF etc is worthless without a reputation as an honest broker. There's no doubt in my mind he's convinced this trigger is what it says it is, and what it's not. The elephant in the room is the politicized and corrupt bureaucracies that try and tell you it's raining outside when they are just pissing on your shoes.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 11:11:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jack007] [#50]
Here's one industrious FRT owner.
Nice enough to post a vid of his fix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyAZPzl6kOs
Page / 56
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top