Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/22/2017 3:35:44 PM EDT
Are these any good? Cabelas has been pushing an exclusive model I think called the SP15C and it actually looks pretty legit. Milled upper and lower with an m-lok rail for 1200. Kinda flashy looking which I’m usually not about but it seems like a good deal.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 3:39:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Not a fan of how open the rail is, but I dig the upper and lower. The FH seems a bit over the top as well.

Would shoot.

ETA:

Link Posted: 10/22/2017 3:51:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not a fan of how open the rail is, but I dig the upper and lower. The FH seems a bit over the top as well.

Would shoot.

ETA:

https://i.imgur.com/FAFNIys.png

https://i.imgur.com/Su4yQ5v.png
View Quote
Thanks for the pics I should have done that. The upper and lower fit seemed a little sloppy but I guess that’s normal. The rail was heavily skeletonized but it balanced very well. Hmm maybe I’ll buy it and try it out.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 5:37:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I like that it’s chambered in 223 Wylde. A little different from what you typically see.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 8:08:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Can’t speak to the Cabella’s Model, but I have a billet SBR with their factory .223 Wylde barrel and can say that the fit/finish is excellent on all of their parts. I also like the ambi features of their billet lowers. Seekins is a pretty high-grade product overall; while they have some mid-range stuff, you’re mostly getting a near custom AR.
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 10:03:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Seekins makes nice components,  I would imagine their rifles are nice and good to go...

My Grendel is core Seekins. Wasn't crazy about the billet lowers when I first saw pictures,  but have changed my mind on that. Wouldn't swap any of the Seekins that I've used.
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 10:43:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Glen makes great product.
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 2:00:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I’m glad to see that people like Seekins. May be a fun gun and at the price it’s an easy option. Do have my eyes on an FN15 Tactical II though too for 1500.
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 11:36:30 AM EDT
[#8]
I think Inser the cost difference. Even though it’s listed as a full billet upper and lower it appears that only the lower is.
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 7:27:44 PM EDT
[#9]
I think this one from Seekins direct is a better deal. Seriously think about buying one for my son

http://www.seekinsprecision.com/parts-and-accessories/modern-sporting-rifles/sp15-noxs-trade-16-rifle-1.html
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 8:18:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Don’t have a factory built Seekins but all of their components are top notch.

Link Posted: 10/27/2017 8:20:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Another not factory built Seekins, but love their products. It's a tack driver...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 9:18:46 PM EDT
[#12]
big fan of Seekins.  Have three of their factory rifles - two of the AR10's and a SP3G.

I haven't seen the NOXS but it's on my list.  You can get them for under $1100 landed.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top