Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/19/2017 2:22:43 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 3:06:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 11:10:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Very NICE!!!!!

I previously had Stag Arms left handed AR15s but recently purchased a couple of left handed Black Rain Ordnance mid length rifles.  I had no issues with Stag Arms AR15s, I just wanted mid length gas systems rather than carbine.  I had been in correspondence with Stag Arms about them making a mid length (with option for FF rail, etc) but that never came to fruition and then I found out about the Black Rain left handed AR15s and the rest is history.  They are considerably more than Stag Arms but what the heck!!!! :D

I'd like to buy one more AR15 with an 18" barrel and am still considering the new Stag Arms 3Gun Elite Texas version with rifle length gas system.   I'd stick with Black Rain Ordnance but won't be shooting the 18" much and think that for the price, Stag Arms will be just fine.

Here's an old picture of my BRO AR15s (have new optics on order).  The one on the right I shoot from a bipod normally and the one on the right I'm trying to keep nice and light to shoot offhand (although I may swap the rails/handguards):

Link Posted: 10/20/2017 9:52:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Very NICE!!!!!

I previously had Stag Arms left handed AR15s but recently purchased a couple of left handed Black Rain Ordnance mid length rifles.  I had no issues with Stag Arms AR15s, I just wanted mid length gas systems rather than carbine.  I had been in correspondence with Stag Arms about them making a mid length (with option for FF rail, etc) but that never came to fruition and then I found out about the Black Rain left handed AR15s and the rest is history.  They are considerably more than Stag Arms but what the heck!!!! :D

I'd like to buy one more AR15 with an 18" barrel and am still considering the new Stag Arms 3Gun Elite Texas version with rifle length gas system.   I'd stick with Black Rain Ordnance but won't be shooting the 18" much and think that for the price, Stag Arms will be just fine.

Here's an old picture of my BRO AR15s (have new optics on order).  The one on the right I shoot from a bipod normally and the one on the right I'm trying to keep nice and light to shoot offhand (although I may swap the rails/handguards):

https://s19.postimg.org/9cdyh258z/BRO_SOCOM_SCOUT.jpg
View Quote
Nice looking rifles you have there.

I decided to build mine instead of buying factory.

Keep the pictures coming!
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 10:35:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 8:25:39 AM EDT
[#5]
I like your pistol
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 3:45:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Come on post them up.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 11:50:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/23/2017 9:01:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Damn nice rifle, really like those lowers
Link Posted: 12/23/2017 10:58:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Damn nice rifle, really like those lowers
View Quote
Thanks the AXTS lowers are very nice. I have an American Defense Manufacturing lower and it is really nice just doesn't have the ADAC feature. But they are my favorite lowers. I would like to get my hands on a Falkor Defense lower and an Ascend Armory lower set.
Link Posted: 12/23/2017 11:03:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Attachment Attached File

Forward controls design EMR and ABC
Link Posted: 12/23/2017 11:05:36 AM EDT
[#11]
I also have this upper on a lower with no buffer tube.

Link Posted: 12/23/2017 3:27:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I also have this upper on a lower with no buffer tube.

https://i.imgur.com/Dn5Aa5G.jpg
View Quote
Interesting, what am I looking at?
Link Posted: 12/23/2017 9:13:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Faxon ARAK-21 upper receiver. It will eject on the left or the right, non reciprocating side charging handle, quick change barrel system, monolithic upper receiver, long stroke piston.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 12:16:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Faxon ARAK-21 upper receiver. It will eject on the left or the right, non reciprocating side charging handle, quick change barrel system, monolithic upper receiver, long stroke piston.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do Like, will be checking in to this.
Thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 1:13:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top