Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/6/2017 8:03:44 AM EDT
Such a small change makes this system so much more versatile. I know this is bad timing to release this video but it was already in the works.
https://youtu.be/V_pFysEjYz8
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 8:47:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Neat. Thanks for posting.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 11:06:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I wonder how durable and reliable these trigger systems are when subjected to long term use?
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 6:03:39 PM EDT
[#3]
The video has an error on it wont load either was we haven't been included in  the recent issues so i suggest we all stay quiet and hippie for the best and can this machining be fixed on the first one?
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 1:42:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The video has an error on it wont load either was we haven't been included in  the recent issues so i suggest we all stay quiet and hippie for the best and can this machining be fixed on the first one?
View Quote
Fostech sells the updated Gen 2 trigger block, I think it is $25.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 2:16:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Mike.  I wonder if that failure was due to an early hammer release or bolt bounce.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:07:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Fostech sells the updated Gen 2 trigger block, I think it is $25.
View Quote
With a whopping $6 shipping on that tiny part.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:17:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah maybe bolt bounce?  I had 1 ftf with my setup 16 carbine gas 3 ounce weight then i poor in a damage industries enhanced spring and havent had another problem im add-on going tp get a kak buffer set and start going up in weight till it doesn't lock back and then down again is that the proper method?
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:17:33 PM EDT
[#8]
It was a light strike
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:25:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It was a light strike
View Quote
Hammer follow and bolt bounce both look similar to  light strikes. Generally, the indentation on the primer will be the same between a fired round and a light strike. It will be lighter with bolt bounce or hammer follow.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 7:47:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Sorry, I lost track of this thread for a while. Bolt bounce makes more sense with the trigger block present.
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 9:52:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Mike, will the Gen 2 hammer block function with both Gen 1 modified and unmodified m16 bolt carriers?
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 9:24:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Mike, will the Gen 2 hammer block function with both Gen 1 modified and unmodified m16 bolt carriers?
View Quote
The Gen2 trigger block will not work with a modified bolt carrier, it needs an unmodified standard full auto bolt carrier profile .
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top