Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 27
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 11:26:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: secretwheelman] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NukeThemTillTheyGlow:
I would score that pretty low.  Since getting the one I have, I have not been searching for them, so I'm all ears
View Quote
Then I'd hold on to the rare stuff.

The FSGB is only gonna go up in value, and will be damn near impossible to replace.

only sam-r pic I have that's not a repost

Link Posted: 9/15/2020 7:09:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Rhd91integra] [#2]
I was with 1st bn 4th marines - 0311 from '02 - '08. I went to iraq in 03 for the invasion-  operation Iraqi freedom 1 and then operstion iraqi freedom 2 in 04. When we came back from iraq after tour 2.  I went to the first designated marksmen course in '05. I was a 2nd award rifle expert E4 corporal squad leader green belt instructor.

The rifle I was issued for the Designated marksmen course was a m16a4.  Acog 4x scope. Harris Bipods. FSB 20" Barrel w normal compensator. W 3 point sling. It had Knights free floating handguard w covers. Knights foward grip. A2 butt stock.  " West coast Sam-R "

The rifle range for the designated marksmen course was 500 yard course like any marine rifle range.  They pushed us way back ontop  of a burm at 700 yards. I hit the target at 700 with my rifle.

The weapons I carried during oif1 - m249 sub automatic weapon " saw gunner " for awhile. Then m203 m16a2 and normal m16a2. Positions changed as we grew w more marines. In oif1 03 invasion of iraq. Some corporals in my squad who were rifle experts got m16a4 w acogs and knights free floating hand guard w knights pistol grip.. no bipods yet.. a2 stock.. the extra acogs we had went onto m16a2 w carrying handle mounts.

In oif2 I was a fire team leader. I used a m16a4 w acog no bipods setup from oif1 for the whole 2nd deployment.

Semper fi " west coast Sam-r  "
Link Posted: 10/12/2020 6:12:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 10/12/2020 11:40:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Rhd91integra:
I was with 1st bn 4th marines - 0311 from '02 - '08. I went to iraq in 03 for the invasion-  operation Iraqi freedom 1 and then operstion iraqi freedom 2 in 04. When we came back from iraq after tour 2.  I went to the first designated marksmen course in '05. I was a 2nd award rifle expert E4 corporal squad leader green belt instructor.

The rifle I was issued for the Designated marksmen course was a m16a4.  Acog 4x scope. Harris Bipods. FSB 20" Barrel w normal compensator. W 3 point sling. It had Knights free floating handguard w covers. Knights foward grip. A2 butt stock.  " West coast Sam-R "

The rifle range for the designated marksmen course was 500 yard course like any marine rifle range.  They pushed us way back ontop  of a burm at 700 yards. I hit the target at 700 with my rifle.

The weapons I carried during oif1 - m249 sub automatic weapon " saw gunner " for awhile. Then m203 m16a2 and normal m16a2. Positions changed as we grew w more marines. In oif1 03 invasion of iraq. Some corporals in my squad who were rifle experts got m16a4 w acogs and knights free floating hand guard w knights pistol grip.. no bipods yet.. a2 stock.. the extra acogs we had went onto m16a2 w carrying handle mounts.

In oif2 I was a fire team leader. I used a m16a4 w acog no bipods setup from oif1 for the whole 2nd deployment.

Semper fi " west coast Sam-r  "
View Quote

@Rhd91integra
Thank you for sharing! Always good to have 1st hand contribution to this thread!
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 9:10:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I never paid much attention to the SAM-R, but years ago I had heard of a "west coast" SAM-R and didn't realize it was legit.

Early on in the thread mnrideshonda posted basically a basic m16a4 w/ 2.5-8 on it.  Was that ever in the wild like that?
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 11:15:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes, exactly that. SDM-R is what you're referring to.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 1:34:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PappyM3] [#7]
Originally Posted By 5pt56:
Yes, exactly that. SDM-R is what you're referring to.
View Quote

The SDM-R did not have a 2.5-8x scope. They were equipped with 4x ACOGs.

Edit: aside from personal or unit purchased optics if authorized by the Company/Platoon leadership.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 10:13:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Forgive my ignorance, but I thought the SDM-R had a DD rail and A2 FSB? And West Coast SAM-R is just an M16A4 with a Leupy MK4 2.5-8?
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 2:37:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By CMCctx:
Forgive my ignorance, but I thought the SDM-R had a DD rail and A2 FSB? And West Coast SAM-R is just an M16A4 with a Leupy MK4 2.5-8?
View Quote

AFAIK "West Coast" SAM-R only had an ACOG like any other A4, just the addition of a bipod and intended usage.

I recall someone saying they used a WC SAM-R and they stated it had FF RAS but I wonder if it was confused for the standard KAC M5?
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 9:36:30 AM EDT
[#10]
If anyone is looking for the Knights flip up sight/gasblock there's a virgin one still sealed in the wrapper on GB.
It's not mine but I do know the guy who's selling it.
Gunbroker auction number 896258074
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 7:54:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:08:41 PM EDT
[#12]
1 bid, $1,000    wow
Link Posted: 7/24/2021 2:44:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Keepin' it out of the archives.

Link Posted: 7/25/2021 12:20:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By NukeThemTillTheyGlow:
1 bid, $1,000    wow
View Quote

Don't be surprised. I sold my extra for much more than that over a year ago.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 9:33:52 AM EDT
[#15]
What are the proper markings for a SAM-R lower.And what 80% lower would you recommend to build one that's correct?
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 10:05:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By lancecriminal86:

AFAIK "West Coast" SAM-R only had an ACOG like any other A4, just the addition of a bipod and intended usage.

I recall someone saying they used a WC SAM-R and they stated it had FF RAS but I wonder if it was confused for the standard KAC M5?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lancecriminal86:

The “West Coast SAM” was just an A4 MWS.  At the time the goal was to equip one riflemen per squad with an optically sighted rifle, growing out of a request form the East Coast Marine Corps to reequip the  4th Marine Expeditionary Brigade’s (Anti Terrorism)  Marine Corps Security Force Battalion’s DMRs with  SAMs.  West Coast units since they where way down on the fielding list timeline for SAM issued the first A4s they got with some TA31s bought with an urgent need statement as make do SAMs.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 2:15:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By forceman:
What are the proper markings for a SAM-R lower.And what 80% lower would you recommend to build one that's correct?
View Quote

I think Samsondog is the guy to answer that question. I didn't go quite that far down the clone rabbit hole with mine and just used a Colt AR-15A4 lower. I also am using a non-clone correct, but period correct 3.5-10x Mk4 scope because fuck it my eyes are older now.
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 1:29:29 PM EDT
[#18]
whats the correct flash hider ? standard A2 ? or Knights Nt4
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 2:52:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By BSOG1:
whats the correct flash hider ? standard A2 ? or Knights Nt4
View Quote
A2.
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 3:31:30 PM EDT
[#20]
I do believe NT4s did get used, quite certain I have seen photos of a SAM-R with one mounted, possibly from a Sniper or STA platoon, painted as well. The bulk would have been A2 though.
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 8:42:04 PM EDT
[#21]
im torn which one to use
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 9:22:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By BSOG1:
im torn which one to use
View Quote

Obviously...both.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 9:18:20 AM EDT
[#23]
lol... at the same time ?
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 10:49:18 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 11:56:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By HaveBlue83:

Where this is a mill, there is a way.
View Quote

It's been a while, but what about the PWS(?) Picatinny gas block?

@HaveBlue83 any thoughts on zipping up one of these?
Given the KAC FSGB costs about as much as the rest of the rifle, I could live with a pic rail block, provided it's this exact one (bayonet lug, taper pinned, rail at the same height as the upper/handguard).

I can make some CAD drawings if needed.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 12:22:55 PM EDT
[#26]
^^all of this
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 5:59:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By orpheus762x51:

It's been a while, but what about the PWS(?) Picatinny gas block?

@HaveBlue83 any thoughts on zipping up one of these?
Given the KAC FSGB costs about as much as the rest of the rifle, I could live with a pic rail block, provided it's this exact one (bayonet lug, taper pinned, rail at the same height as the upper/handguard).

I can make some CAD drawings if needed.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/305821/Screenshot_20210907-115056_Gallery_jpg-2081799.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/305821/Screenshot_20210904-140505_DuckDuckGo_jp-2081797.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/305821/Screenshot_20210904-140437_DuckDuckGo_jp-2081798.JPG
View Quote

Dat EBR.
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 10:06:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By SecretSquirell:

Dat EBR.
View Quote
Trying to convince myself not to build another, but I regret selling it everytime I open the safe.
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 10:15:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By secretwheelman:
Trying to convince myself not to build another, but I regret selling it everytime I open the safe.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By secretwheelman:

Dat EBR.

We had a couple of them for a very short time when we went to Afg. Damn things were heavy as fuck. But, damn are they sexy. Ours were all black though, not the hodge-podge of colors like that one is. They got quickly replaced by M110's and XM2010's.
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 10:47:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: secretwheelman] [#30]

We had a couple of them for a very short time when we went to Afg. Damn things were heavy as fuck. But, damn are they sexy. Ours were all black though, not the hodge-podge of colors like that one is. They got quickly replaced by M110's and XM2010's.
View Quote
Heavy is almost an understatement. Mine was 22", all black. Sold it to go headlong into the mk12's, and weight/practicality talked me into moving it.
Attachment Attached File

wrong optic; was a stand-in while waiting on a 3.5-10x40. *Also just noticed this was from 2010 and it made me sad.

Always wanted a grey or fde sage to go with a scout or a socom, just haven't done it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 7:12:51 AM EDT
[#31]
The fact that the S&B 3-12x got photographed in the same room as the SAM-R is enough of an excuse for me to want one on it.

But to my original question; machining that pic gas block... surely there's someone here who can do it.  Or at least someone here who knows someone who can do it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 12:23:40 PM EDT
[#32]
eventually ill do it...... so far the sleeved aluminum one works well.

Link Posted: 9/8/2021 1:39:31 PM EDT
[#33]
eventually ill do it...... so far the sleeved aluminum one works well.

View Quote

Let us know

4140, heat treated & phosphate finished, please
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 7:56:09 PM EDT
[#34]

Let us know

4140, heat treated & phosphate finished, please
View Quote
thats all i needed to knowwww.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:35:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: USMCSGT0331] [#35]
I had an original, but sold it last year:

The SAM-R's had about 10 prototype PWS gasblocks, 20 KAC Gen 1 gasblocks and 70 KAC Gen 2 gasblocks. There were a total of 100 rifles. The SAM-R's never had the KAC Gen 3 gasblock, those were used on SR16's and SR15's. So, technically every single clone in this thread with a Gen 3 isn't clone correct, but it's as close as you can get unless you find a Gen 1 or Gen 2 ($$$$$). Here's a comparison between the 3 KAC FSGB generations (the top 2 are on SR16 uppers). Top to bottom: Gen 3, Gen 2, Gen 1

The barrels were marked in 2 lines:

CLE 1-7 2-03
USMC KRIEGER 1H1H9

The above 2-03 is an example of the date marking. Since they were built early in 2003, the first line of markings will be the month and year that upper was build, such as 2-03, 3-03, 4-03, etc. CLE is Compass Lake Engineering, 1-7 is the barrel twist and 1H1H9 is CLE's cage code.

The barrels also had a number stamped on it that represents that rifle out of the 100 that were built. A matching number to the barrel was also hand engraved on the bolt. The last barrel marking added was the PWS-P proof stamp, it was struck between the legs of the FSGB. Add all these markings to your build if you want, but the only one that really matters is the PWS-P stamp, since it's visible on the rifle.

Hope this info helps!
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 8:44:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By USMCSGT0331:

https://i.imgur.com/o6sXmPk.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/ybf82fw.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/Kw8tEWh.jpeg

The SAM-R's had about 10 prototype PWS gasblocks, 20 KAC Gen 1 gasblocks and 70 KAC Gen 2 gasblocks. There were a total of 100 rifles. The SAM-R's never had the KAC Gen 3 gasblock, those were used on SR16's and SR15's. So, technically every single clone in this thread with a Gen 3 isn't clone correct, but it's as close as you can get unless you find a Gen 1 or Gen 2 ($$$$$). Here's a comparison between the 3 KAC FSGB generations (the top 2 are on SR16 uppers). Top to bottom: Gen 3, Gen 2, Gen 1

https://i.imgur.com/ys3gy92.jpeg

CLE 1-7 2-03
USMC KRIEGER 1H1H9

The above 2-03 is an example of the date marking. Since they were built early in 2003, the first line of markings will be the month and year that upper was build, such as 2-03, 3-03, 4-03, etc. CLE is Compass Lake Engineering, 1-7 is the barrel twist and 1H1H9 is CLE's cage code.

The barrels also had a number stamped on it that represents that rifle out of the 100 that were built. A matching number to the barrel was also hand engraved on the bolt. The last barrel marking added was the PWS-P proof stamp, it was struck between the legs of the FSGB. Add all these markings to your build if you want, but the only one that really matters is the PWS-P stamp, since it's visible on the rifle.

Hope this info helps!
View Quote

That's really interesting.  The actual gas block portion on the Gen 2 & 3 look forged, but the Gen 1 looks milled.  

If the Gen 1 is in fact not using a forging, it doesn't seem like it would be too terribly complicated for KAC to make a run (lol) or for a competent machinist to make a faithful reproduction.
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 9:55:24 AM EDT
[#37]

That's really interesting.  The actual gas block portion on the Gen 2 & 3 look forged, but the Gen 1 looks milled.  

If the Gen 1 is in fact not using a forging, it doesn't seem like it would be too terribly complicated for KAC to make a run (lol) or for a competent machinist to make a faithful reproduction.
View All Quotes

CLE 1-7 2-03
USMC KRIEGER 1H1H9

Hope this info helps!

I guess you could if you wanted to. Does KAC still have any copyrights or intellectual property for these? That's probably something you'd want to figure out before making a clone run of them
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 12:48:58 PM EDT
[#38]
I guess you could if you wanted to. Does KAC still have any copyrights or intellectual property for these? That's probably something you'd want to figure out before making a clone run of them
View Quote

I definitely get that and I have no clue.  There are people with better relationships with KAC than me who would better suited to ask the question.  Are there any KAC dealers or reps that would be interested in coordinating an effort like that?  Is Ayan still around?

I know it's a long shot, but worth asking before sinking time, brain power & resources into a clone of the PWS gas block.
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 1:49:01 PM EDT
[#39]

I know it's a long shot, but worth asking before sinking time, brain power & resources into a clone of the PWS gas block.
View Quote
Someone already cloned the PWS gasblock, a handful were made (5?). The person who made them purposely milled them in a way that people would instantly know it was a repro. However, it's extremely subtle. Look at the photo of a PWS gasblock, either side of it. See the edge that I circled in the photo below? Notice how it has a little bit of extra metal, it's not a clean angle where the 2 flat sides meet. The original gasblocks have this tiny strip of extra metal in that edge, the reproductions have this milled off so that it's a clean corner. I have no idea how to describe it, so I hope the shit I just wrote makes sense. If you have repros made, mill off the extra metal in this area, so we know which ones are repro.

Link Posted: 9/9/2021 10:33:53 PM EDT
[#40]

CLE 1-7 2-03
USMC KRIEGER 1H1H9

Hope this info helps!
View Quote
as a machinist, id want to clone the gen 1 first.

the other two would require sand casts , then machining.

the early pws is also all machined so easier.
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 11:44:14 AM EDT
[#41]
as a machinist, id want to clone the gen 1 first.

the other two would require sand casts , then machining.

the early pws is also all machined so easier.
View Quote

KAC's FSGB looks to be made from different materials.  It looks like the block is steel and the folding sight is aluminum.  Where would someone who wanted to do a repro even start in terms of getting KAC's permission (or indifference)?  I'm not advocating doing anything nefarious regarding KAC's IP, just curious of the hoops one would have to jump through so that everyone's happy.

The Gen 1 KAC looks simple enough, but the PWS block is definitely the safest play for reproduction in terms of manufacturing and IP concerns.

Personally I don't really care which.  It's a function over form issue.  A GB that's taper pinned with a bayo lug that provides the proper sight radius will work, whether a KAC or PWS repro.
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 7:16:55 PM EDT
[#42]
If you add eyes and a horn, you really do end up with a unicorn gasblock

Link Posted: 9/11/2021 10:34:46 PM EDT
[#43]
colt umarex already made an aluminum copy for their 22lr m4.  

homestly im not gonna go have casts made and machine aluminum flip ups n shit, cause i dont feel like dealing with KAC snobs. It would be for my rifle, for me. like i did with sleeving a umarex one with steel at the gassing areas.

some things u hust gotta go get a bridgeport for. and a $1500 gas block is more than a used J1 head mill AND SOME TOOLING costs. keep that in mind. LOL
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 8:55:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: orpheus762x51] [#44]
colt umarex already made an aluminum copy for their 22lr m4.  

homestly im not gonna go have casts made and machine aluminum flip ups n shit, cause i dont feel like dealing with KAC snobs. It would be for my rifle, for me. like i did with sleeving a umarex one with steel at the gassing areas.

some things u hust gotta go get a bridgeport for. and a $1500 gas block is more than a used J1 head mill AND SOME TOOLING costs. keep that in mind. LOL
View Quote

Heard that.  Repro PWS gas block it is.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 8:15:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Using the following reference, I created a CAD model.  I am 99% sure the dimensions are correct, but I have no way to verify without making a prototype.

My background is in CAD, but I have no professional machinist experience.  Any advice from resident machinists is welcome.

On material selection, I initially thought 4140, heat treated, bead blasted, & phosphate finished would yield desirable results, but after reviewing the drawing on the SOCOM gas block, I'm weighing whether or not 416 SS (heat treated, blasted, & nitrided) would be a better selection.  

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 1:00:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Since the SAM-R/SDM-R thread has morphed into mostly the "SAM-R Show," let's balance it out a little and see what sort of SDM info is out there.

Does anyone have any info about who originally produced the barrels for the SDM-R's that got deployed as part of the Warfighting Experiment? As I understand it they should be 20" 1/8 twist, 12 flute barrels made from Douglas blanks, but did CLE originally spin/flute them or was it someone else? Also, any info on how they were marked or finished? Were they blued, painted or something else? One of the older photos of an SDM that was shared with a NF(?) scope on it showed some pretty heavy finish wear forward of the FSB, but I can tell if it looks more like rubbed of bluing or if it's flaked paint. My low confidence vote is paint.

One other, probably easier question to answer is, for the standard FSB that's been set screwed on instead of pinned, did they need to mill flats for that or do they just crank the grub screws in and it holds well enough on the rounded contour? I have the same style gas block on my NRA highpower upper done by CLE, but I can't tell without taking it off and I don't want to ruin my zero.

Link Posted: 10/1/2021 4:13:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Using the following reference, I created a CAD model.  I am 99% sure the dimensions are correct, but I have no way to verify without making a prototype.

My background is in CAD, but I have no professional machinist experience.  Any advice from resident machinists is welcome.

On material selection, I initially thought 4140, heat treated, bead blasted, & phosphate finished would yield desirable results, but after reviewing the drawing on the SOCOM gas block, I'm weighing whether or not 416 SS (heat treated, blasted, & nitrided) would be a better selection.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/305821/block_png-2091456.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/305821/Screenshot_20210913-131540_DuckDuckGo_jp-2091457.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/305821/Screenshot_20210913-123836_DuckDuckGo_jp-2091460.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/305821/Screenshot_20210909-152855_Drive_jpg-2091462.JPG
View Quote

@HaveBlue83 I got a request for you ^^
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 7:09:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HaveBlue83] [#48]

@HaveBlue83 I got a request for you ^^
View Quote

eventually ill do one. lets see the cad file / 3 view and iso print

Link Posted: 10/1/2021 7:33:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PappyM3] [#49]
Originally Posted By ringer706:
Since the SAM-R/SDM-R thread has morphed into mostly the "SAM-R Show," let's balance it out a little and see what sort of SDM info is out there.

Does anyone have any info about who originally produced the barrels for the SDM-R's that got deployed as part of the Warfighting Experiment? As I understand it they should be 20" 1/8 twist, 12 flute barrels made from Douglas blanks, but did CLE originally spin/flute them or was it someone else? Also, any info on how they were marked or finished? Were they blued, painted or something else? One of the older photos of an SDM that was shared with a NF(?) scope on it showed some pretty heavy finish wear forward of the FSB, but I can tell if it looks more like rubbed of bluing or if it's flaked paint. My low confidence vote is paint.

One other, probably easier question to answer is, for the standard FSB that's been set screwed on instead of pinned, did they need to mill flats for that or do they just crank the grub screws in and it holds well enough on the rounded contour? I have the same style gas block on my NRA highpower upper done by CLE, but I can't tell without taking it off and I don't want to ruin my zero.

View Quote

I’m not positive on who made the barrels from the blanks, or if the barrels had flats for the FSB screws. But I can tell you the 3ID SDM-Rs definitely had painted barrels that flaked over time. Kicking myself for not taking more pictures back in the day, though.

But your High Power/Service rifle barrel almost certainly has flats for the FSB screws.
Link Posted: 10/1/2021 9:24:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By PappyM3:

I’m not positive on who made the barrels from the blanks, or if the barrels had flats for the FSB screws. But I can tell you the 3ID SDM-Rs definitely had painted barrels that flaked over time. Kicking myself for not taking more pictures back in the day, though.

But your High Power/Service rifle barrel almost certainly has flats for the FSB screws.
View Quote

That’s great insight, thank you! And to confirm, the 3ID guns were fluted as well correct? Did you have experience with them in the field or just in passing?
Page / 27
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top