BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Mk 18 / CQBR (Page 1044 of 1565)
Page / 1565
Link Posted: 6/18/2018 8:49:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JLAudio] [#1]
99% close to purchasing a SF RC2 suppressor from silencer shop. with the single shot trust of course.

trying to be as clone correct as possible. someone convince me not to drop the $$? i have no problem with paying a couple extra dollars for ease of transaction/business, and it looks like with the kiosks this is the way of the future. not looking to deal with form 3 transfers between ffl's and stuff.

my understanding is that the RC2 is the latest and greatest. while not clone correct it's the closest to the original RC. i see there is also SB's out there that surefire makes.

soo.... do i go for it? this would be my first can. going on a block 2.

edit:

Link Posted: 6/18/2018 9:06:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JLAudio:
99% close to purchasing a SF RC2 suppressor from silencer shop. with the single shot trust of course.

trying to be as clone correct as possible. someone convince me not to drop the $$? i have no problem with paying a couple extra dollars for ease of transaction/business, and it looks like with the kiosks this is the way of the future. not looking to deal with form 3 transfers between ffl's and stuff.

my understanding is that the RC2 is the latest and greatest. while not clone correct it's the closest to the original RC. i see there is also SB's out there that surefire makes.

edit:

https://i.imgur.com/DpQ3cK3.jpg
View Quote
The SB is probably the closest looks wise to an RC. The SB is still $695 from AU, so that's something to consider.

The Form 3 is completely no hassle - just have your FFL email a copy of his license to the dealer and they are usually approved nearly immediately. Buying my RC and the F3 transfer was really no different than buying a firearm, and it arrived almost as quickly. FFL emailed his license to AU, and it shipped within the next day or two if I recall.

The whole kiosk thing I suppose is somewhat appealing, but isn't that big of deal. The dealer should walk you through filling out the F4. Other than that, get some prints done at a digital fingerprint scan place, scan them onto your PC/laptop and you're more or less set for prints from then on. Hell, you can just buy an ink pad and roll them yourself if you want. I found doing them onto printer paper, scanning them and selecting the best of the bunch to print far better than trying to get an entire set in one go directly onto an FD258. It's almost impossible to get the same quality doing it in ink directly onto the FD258. I've also had a digital scan done. My best card is actually a mix of the best digital prints and the best ink prints I did myself. You can get FD258 cards for free from the ATF.

For the photo, I just used my digital camera, stood against a white wall, edited and printed it on photo paper. I basically have it set up where I am my own kiosk, lol. I can do a fresh F1 in about 15 minutes.
Link Posted: 6/18/2018 9:23:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Trying some different setups. For the Mod 0, I changed out the N1 stock and A1 grip for a SOPMOD stock and A2 grip. For the CQBR ditched the TD stubby VFG and black A2 grip for a KAC taupe VFG and KAC taupe A2 grip. Thoughts?

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/18/2018 9:34:43 PM EDT
[#4]

edit:

View Quote
Once you get setup through the Kiosk and Silencershop it's a breeze. I literally can buy can's and fill out paperwork for SBR's and never have to leave the house, dealer just emails it all.
Link Posted: 6/18/2018 9:38:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By MILSPEC556:

I hear ya. I dress like a normal dude at the range lol. I is untactical. Plz excuse the Mexico compliant mags

https://i.imgur.com/0ZMoijE.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/1pI4c9U.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/KehreIL.jpg
View Quote
Were you born with your eyes like that or is it a condition that developed over time?

Link Posted: 6/18/2018 9:46:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By CYoung73:
Were you born with your eyes like that or is it a condition that developed over time?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I hear ya. I dress like a normal dude at the range lol. I is untactical. Plz excuse the Mexico compliant mags

Well you see this one time....at band camp....
My wife edited those in lol

I think it looks awesome J Money. Its hard to beat the SOPMOD stock
Link Posted: 6/18/2018 9:52:57 PM EDT
[#7]

View Quote
I'm a sucker for those n1s though...
the kac vert grip is nicer tho.
Link Posted: 6/18/2018 10:11:42 PM EDT
[#8]
So, I finally broke down last night and cleaned the CQBR after 2,464 rounds :\.

Link Posted: 6/18/2018 10:16:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By J_MONEY:
Trying some different setups. For the Mod 0, I changed out the N1 stock and A1 grip for a SOPMOD stock and A2 grip. For the CQBR ditched the TD stubby VFG and black A2 grip for a KAC taupe VFG and KAC taupe A2 grip. Thoughts?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/19690/20180521_220443-580099.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/19690/20180616_201211-580102.JPG
View Quote
Well, the TD Stubby is pretty much my favorite VFG, so I'm not sure I fully approve that message. I mean, if you're not using it anymore... I can always make room for another :D.

Otherwise, looks great. You should be bold and shave that taupe A2.
Link Posted: 6/18/2018 11:04:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/18/2018 11:24:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By JohnnySasaki20:
Jesus CHRIST.... Am I the only asshole who enjoys cleaning their guns?
View All Quotes
No kidding!  That’s a nice reliability test though KRTD.  Nice looking Gear on this page.  I’m living vicariously through you guys this week as I’m in Orlando.  I’m so hitting the range this weekend.....
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 12:16:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By wissota4:
Has anyone received their lmt stock yet?

Also, does anyone have a carry handle they want to part with? Nothing that is in nice shape. Just an old beater one.
View Quote
I ordered Friday and it shipped this morning.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 12:30:11 AM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes

Since everything is known by the state of California to cause cancer, that's just a normal thing there.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 12:32:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 12:36:58 AM EDT
[#15]
View All Quotes
Other than a bore snake a couple times, my CQBR and Costa have never been cleaned. Both are sitting around 2k. Just toss a little oil in and go to pound town.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 1:13:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Combat_Diver] [#16]
6 months ago spent Christmas day plinking with this one.

Attachment Attached File

CD
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 2:44:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tnbigdawg] [#17]

edit:

View All Quotes

edit:

Originally Posted By krdt:

The SB is probably the closest looks wise to an RC. The SB is still $695 from AU, so that's something to consider.

The Form 3 is completely no hassle - just have your FFL email a copy of his license to the dealer and they are usually approved nearly immediately. Buying my RC and the F3 transfer was really no different than buying a firearm, and it arrived almost as quickly. FFL emailed his license to AU, and it shipped within the next day or two if I recall.

The whole kiosk thing I suppose is somewhat appealing, but isn't that big of deal. The dealer should walk you through filling out the F4. Other than that, get some prints done at a digital fingerprint scan place, scan them onto your PC/laptop and you're more or less set for prints from then on. Hell, you can just buy an ink pad and roll them yourself if you want. I found doing them onto printer paper, scanning them and selecting the best of the bunch to print far better than trying to get an entire set in one go directly onto an FD258. It's almost impossible to get the same quality doing it in ink directly onto the FD258. I've also had a digital scan done. My best card is actually a mix of the best digital prints and the best ink prints I did myself. You can get FD258 cards for free from the ATF.

For the photo, I just used my digital camera, stood against a white wall, edited and printed it on photo paper. I basically have it set up where I am my own kiosk, lol. I can do a fresh F1 in about 15 minutes.
I agree. The SB is probably the best route vs. the RC2. I ordered my RC1 from AU, had the dealer email their FFL/SOT to AU, F3 approved almost instantly and shipped out the next day. From there on out you just gotta deal with the F4 with your dealer and wait time.

I also did my own passport style photo with my iphone. There are passport photo apps that help you get a good frame of your headshot.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 3:08:00 AM EDT
[#18]

View Quote
Originally Posted By compuvette:

No kidding!  That’s a nice reliability test though KRTD.  Nice looking Gear on this page.  I’m living vicariously through you guys this week as I’m in Orlando.  I’m so hitting the range this weekend.....
View Quote
Lol. Normally wouldn't let it go quite this long. I just sorta put it off a few times and before I knew it I was at 1,200 and then 1,500 without cleaning or lubing. Decided to add some fresh grease at 1,540 and just kept going from there. I finally decided that nearly 2,500 was enough, heh.

While I wasn't particularly worried about it, I will say that going this long definitely removed any lingering doubts about running an H3 and whether it might impact reliability. I'm now completely confident in this setup under any "normal" circumstances.

Originally Posted By SecretSquirell:

It's still good. Shoot some oil in her and bang away.
View Quote
I use grease, but yeah... I have no doubt I could've kept going a lot longer. I only applied grease (Super Lube) once at the 1,540 mark and there were zero malfunctions. I wasn't really concerned it wouldn't keep running, just figured 2,500 without cleaning was enough. Kinda glad I stopped when I did, cause cleaning it was a bitch, lol.

If anyone is curious, the ammo was mostly Wolf WPA steel case (2,000+) with some brass mixed in toward the end.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 5:25:43 AM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes

The SOPMOD is my favorite stock but I really like the N1. Just don't see many N1 stocks on Mod 0's. I think the KAC taupe VFG matches the other FDE colors better than the TD. Plus I've never been a big fan of the TD grips.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 5:27:32 AM EDT
[#20]

Well, the TD Stubby is pretty much my favorite VFG, so I'm not sure I fully approve that message. I mean, if you're not using it anymore... I can always make room for another :D.

Otherwise, looks great. You should be bold and shave that taupe A2.
View Quote
I already sold too many parts that I regretted later so I'll hang on to it. I don't have the balls to shave the taupe A2. I've got so many black A2's in my parts bin that I might try to shave one of those though.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 2:27:38 PM EDT
[#21]

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/19690/20180521_220443-580099.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/19690/20180616_201211-580102.JPG
View Quote
Your Mod 1 looks great, looks very similar to mine. I have an extra TD grip I was going to put on mine, it looks good but may end up going slick on the bottom.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 5:04:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Got my LMT stock in today. Ordered last Tuesday for reference. It fits the buffer tube really well. Almost too tight.

Feels great though. Better than the B5 one I had before and got rid of.

Link Posted: 6/19/2018 5:13:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Flyit14:
Got my LMT stock in today. Ordered last Tuesday for reference. It fits the buffer tube really well. Almost too tight.

https://i.imgur.com/iIjMZnu.jpg
View Quote
Damn, I ordered Tuesday as well and mine hasn't even hit the PHX hub yet. Probably two more days for me :\.

Looks good. It doesn't fit as tight as the black B5 Gen 1s does it? Cause those are ridiculously tight.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 5:20:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Damn, I ordered Tuesday as well and mine hasn't even hit the PHX hub yet. Probably two more days for me :\.

Looks good. It doesn't fit as tight as the black B5 Gen 1s does it? Cause those are ridiculously tight.
View All Quotes

https://i.imgur.com/iIjMZnu.jpg

I’m a little closer to their shop than you are. Probably why I already got it.

And it’s pretty darn tight. I can move it with one hand but it takes a lot of force.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 7:56:11 PM EDT
[#25]

And it’s pretty darn tight. I can move it with one hand but it takes a lot of force.
View Quote
Got mine today. Ordered Wednesday morning.
This thing is tight! Never had a b5 tho.
Looks nice though.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 8:37:50 PM EDT
[#26]
And to think I could have just walked over and picked one up.  

I wanted one, but I just couldn't talk myself into it.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 8:45:31 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote
Yes. I hate cleaning guns. In fact I only clean a few of them because I have to.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 8:45:58 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

Got mine today. Ordered Wednesday morning.
This thing is tight! Never had a b5 tho.
Looks nice though.
View Quote
Hmm. Makes you wonder if Crane specs a tighter fit than commercial LMT and B5.

That's one thing I'll say about the B5 poopy stocks: they fit absolutely perfectly (least mine does). The fit is snug enough not to have any wobble, but it still moves easily. The fit and finish on the poopy is far better than the black contract B5 as well. In my experience, LMT has always had better fit and finish than B5, so hopefully this one will still be an improvement over the black B5 I have - even if the fit is equally tight.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 8:56:10 PM EDT
[#29]

Hmm. Makes you wonder if Crane specs a tighter fit than commercial LMT and B5.

That's one thing I'll say about the B5 poopy stocks: they fit absolutely perfectly (least mine does). The fit is snug enough not to have any wobble, but it still moves easily. The fit and finish on the poopy is far better than the black contract B5 as well. In my experience, LMT has always had better fit and finish than B5, so hopefully this one will still be an improvement over the black B5 I have - even if the fit is equally tight.
View Quote
It definitely feels solid. I could probably beat down a door with it if I had to.
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 9:26:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Well, I didn't order a new one, but here's an older gen 1 lmt. Black, painted tan, painted black.
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 10:24:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Dyzastr:
Well, I didn't order a new one, but here's an older gen 1 lmt. Black, painted tan, painted black.
http://i.imgur.com/9su1fC8.jpg
View Quote
Sexy.
I can't wait to have an sbr lower
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 12:49:28 PM EDT
[#32]

I already sold too many parts that I regretted later so I'll hang on to it. I don't have the balls to shave the taupe A2. I've got so many black A2's in my parts bin that I might try to shave one of those though.
View Quote
http://www.operationparts.com/knights-armament-sr-25-m-110-a2-pistol-grip-taupe/

Taupe A2 grips are typically in stock for $15, so it shouldn't be too big a deal to shave one down. Practice on a throw-away black A2 first to practice how much and how to shave it.
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 6:02:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Sexy.
View All Quotes
http://i.imgur.com/9su1fC8.jpg
Sexy.
Thank you. I wish I had more sbr lowers. If I had the $, I'd do 3 more registered lowers. 2 colts and one nodak a1 lower make me happy. I'd like an a1 for the mod 0 and xm177 to share.
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 8:07:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Fired off 3 mags with this baby after work today. Wanted to try somethin new with the block 1. Feels very light. Threw on the old (really fat bodied) m952 for the pic. This upper (colt 10.3) runs way better (softer) than the 10.5 FN barrel currently on my eod setup. Currently runnin h1 buffer, .070 on colt, not sure of gas port on the FN. zero issues with .223 or 5.56, 55-62grain.

Link Posted: 6/20/2018 8:14:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Fired off 3 mags with this baby after work today. Wanted to try somethin new with the block 1. Feels very light. Threw on the old (really fat bodied) m952 for the pic. This upper (colt 10.3) runs way better (softer) than the 10.5 FN barrel currently on my eod setup. Currently runnin h1 buffer, .070 on colt, not sure of gas port on the FN. zero issues with .223 or 5.56, 55-62grain.

http://i.imgur.com/PPjU6Qd.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8pyCdEn.jpg
View Quote
Likely has a .080 port on the FN 10.5"... same size as my Noveske (FN) 10.5". Fixed it with a BRT .070 insert and it shoots almost exactly like my DD 10.3 .070 now.

If you think your H/.070 shoots soft, you should try my H3/.070 setups :D.
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 2:11:10 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 6:31:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Likely has a .080 port on the FN 10.5"... same size as my Noveske (FN) 10.5". Fixed it with a BRT .070 insert and it shoots almost exactly like my DD 10.3 .070 now.

View All Quotes

I've got a few extra buffers, I'm  cosidering taking part so I could see what h2 and h3 feel like.
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 9:37:35 AM EDT
[#38]
So I had a slightly disappointing discovery this morning. I compared the length of my Mod 0 build to my Block II build and noticed that the Mod 0 is slightly shorter. Both rifles have A2 lowers, Colt 4-position buffer tubes, and SOPMOD stocks. Since the lowers are nearly identical in terms of their parts, this leads me to believe that the barrel on my Mod 0 is actually shorter than 10.3. After Googling "Colt 10.3", I find several pics where the shoulder of the barrel is slightly further out than the end of the bayonet lug. However, on my build, the shoulder is essentially right in line with the end of the bayonet lug. Does this mean I wouldn't ever be able to run a KAC M4QD suppressor? My OCD is throat punching me right now... I purchased this from a reputable online shop who had this in the description: "10.3" Colt Barrel with .070 Gas port (cut down from gov profile Colt 6920 11 degree crown) (New)" Also, on their IG account, they had a video posted of this same upper being test fired on a FA lower and had this to say: "Professionally cut down from a gov profile 6920 by highly experienced gun smith / machinist." What if this isn't actually 10.3", but shorter?

Link Posted: 6/21/2018 12:40:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By AZ_SBR:
So I had a slightly disappointing discovery this morning. I compared the length of my Mod 0 build to my Block II build and noticed that the Mod 0 is slightly shorter. Both rifles have A2 lowers, Colt 4-position buffer tubes, and SOPMOD stocks. Since the lowers are nearly identical in terms of their parts, this leads me to believe that the barrel on my Mod 0 is actually shorter than 10.3. After Googling "Colt 10.3", I find several pics where the shoulder of the barrel is slightly further out than the end of the bayonet lug. However, on my build, the shoulder is essentially right in line with the end of the bayonet lug. Does this mean I wouldn't ever be able to run a KAC M4QD suppressor? My OCD is throat punching me right now... I purchased this from a reputable online shop who had this in the description: "10.3" Colt Barrel with .070 Gas port (cut down from gov profile Colt 6920 11 degree crown) (New)" Also, on their IG account, they had a video posted of this same upper being test fired on a FA lower and had this to say: "Professionally cut down from a gov profile 6920 by highly experienced gun smith / machinist." What if this isn't actually 10.3", but shorter?

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1794/28068291037_88528e14aa_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1776/42937571291_05f7c3306f_c.jpg
View Quote
I think you should be ok. Looks like there's still enough clearance to me.

Link Posted: 6/21/2018 1:07:27 PM EDT
[#40]

edit:

View Quote
I'm considering selling a couple things and pickin up a Surefire SB. I kinda like the idea of having a little more diameter to the baffles. I won't be using it on anything bigger than a 10.5 so it makes sense I guess. Does anyone know if the first baffle has the same 4 mouse holes as the rc? If so, I'd rather have a 4p for it. It looks like they would be the optimum pairing.
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 1:07:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By AZ_SBR:

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1794/28068291037_88528e14aa_c.jpg

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1776/42937571291_05f7c3306f_c.jpg
View Quote
Should clear no problem since the NT4 latches a bit ahead of the rear of the MD, but damn, lol. That is definitely a hair short.

Get out of here with your incorrect 10.2" barrel! I can't even look at you right now! ;D
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 1:10:29 PM EDT
[#42]
I've got a few extra buffers, I'm  cosidering taking part so I could see what h2 and h3 feel like.
View All Quotes

Damn. Maybe mine is a 10.3 after all. I'll have to do the same little test.
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 2:32:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AZ_SBR] [#43]

Should clear no problem since the NT4 latches a bit ahead of the rear of the MD, but damn, lol. That is definitely a hair short.

Get out of here with your incorrect 10.2" barrel! I can't even look at you right now! ;D
View Quote
Srsly, I know, right?!

Well, the seller is being super cool about it, so I wanted to acknowledge that it's Thoroughbred Armament - whom I've done a lot of business with and have been super pleased with. This is no exception.

Here's what Ryan wrote:

If u want to send it back I can put a new barrel on it.

Just had this one cut , beside it is a 10.3 dd barrel. This is one of the problems with doing cut downs, a hair off you don’t notice always. The most crucial part is the barrel shoulder. The barrel can still be 10.3 but if the shoulder cut is off, it looks off.

We are actually thinking of discontinuing this service for this reason. We will be happy to swap though.

Then a follow-up email:

Here is this the new one. I’ll keep the one from yours and run it on my gun.

ETA: Just received a personal call from Ryan at Thoroughbred Armament during which he provided more details and coordinated the return of my current upper for a replacement one. Super cool guy to talk to and made me feel really valued as a customer.
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 5:33:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dyzastr] [#44]
That's cool of them. I'll have to check em out before they discontinue, or what kind of discounted price I can get that 10.2 for?
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 5:39:14 PM EDT
[#45]
That's cool of them. I'll have to check em out before they discontinue, or what kind of discounted price I can get that 10.2 for?
View Quote
Looks like Ryan is running the 10.2 on his own gun.
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 5:54:04 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote
Lol. How could you?!
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 6:07:36 PM EDT
[#47]

Looks like Ryan is running the 10.2 on his own gun.
View Quote
I missed that part first time through. It really isn't super off, but I can see why it'd be worth tradin back for the 10.3. My almost 10.4 bugs me, but since it's at least a colt, I call it wash. Kinda like a 10.3 .070 dd barrel. Clone enough to look right. Almost.
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 7:29:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Say what you will about DD 10.3" barrels not being Colt for clone points, but that's one of the reasons I like them (especially now that they are .070). I don't have to wonder, "Will it be 10.2? 10.3? 10.4 or worse?" Even if that weren't an issue, they are CHF and generally all-around awesome barrels. I don't feel the least bit bad running a DD 10.3 :D.

Now, if only they hadn't fucked up and decided to use that god awful proprietary FSB, I could get one for the Mod 0/CQBR B1 come replacement time. I mean, I guess I could buy a blank and have a fresh FSB pinned, but that's the kind of hassle and extra expense I prefer to avoid. Why can't DD just use a normal goddamn FSB? Makes that Crane spec BA 10.3" w/ FSB from Andro Corp very tempting.
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 7:37:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Say what you will about DD 10.3" barrels not being Colt for clone points, but that's one of the reasons I like them (especially now that they are .070). I don't have to wonder, "Will it be 10.2? 10.3? 10.4 or worse?" Even if that weren't an issue, they are CHF and generally all-around awesome barrels. I don't feel the least bit bad running a DD 10.3 :D.

Now, if only they hadn't fucked up and decided to use that god awful proprietary FSB, I could get one for the Mod 0/CQBR B1 come replacement time. I mean, I guess I could buy a blank and have a fresh FSB pinned, but that's the kind of hassle and extra expense I prefer to avoid. Why can't DD just use a normal goddamn FSB? Makes that Crane spec BA 10.3" w/ FSB from Andro Corp very tempting.
View Quote
The DD barrel is pretty accurate too. I burnt out a Colt 10.3" so I rebuilt the upper with a DD barrel and when I zeroed it with Mk262 at 50m I was getting 5-shot groups a little bigger than dime size .

My Colt factory 10.3" barrels are pretty accurate with Mk262 too .
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 7:39:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Can someone who has either A) a bonafide real Colt factory 10.3 FSP barrel, or B) knows for certain they have an accurate 10.3” FSP barrel, take a precise measurement of the space between the front of the bayonet lug and the barrel shoulder?
Page / 1565
Mk 18 / CQBR (Page 1044 of 1565)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top