Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 228
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 6:12:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Combat_Diver] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BC26:
***I had to break my original message up into 2 separate messages due to character count***

Where I'm getting confused:

1. What's the deal with FDE and being correct for a 1.5ish build?  Specifically the stock, pistol grip, VFG, and rails covers as well as possibly EO Tech or ACOG as funds allow.  Can I use these parts in FDE or do they need to be black to be correct?  
On Block 1, all black components.  Block 1.5 is where some parts started arriving commercially (Commerical Off The Shelf, COTS).  Get black and rattle can paint it yourself

2. The SOPMOD stock - am I looking for a B5 or an LMT?  Either way, it needs to be marked as Gen 1, correct?  I believe that also means no QD attachment?  Best source to purchase from?
Both have provided stocks under the same NSN.  I haven't paid attention if any have the QD as I don't run a QD on my stocks.

3. Pistol grip - is the only kosher part the A2 grip?  I think I've seen some Ergo grips mentioned / used?  Again, best source to purchase from?
A2 is the only issued grip, with a few A1s floating around (like tear drop FA).

4. VFG - is KAC the only kosher part?  I think I've also seen Tango Down mentioned / used?  Do you really even need a VFG installed?  Again, best source to purchase from?
KAC only one issued.  TD was COTS.  No you don't need one unless you like them.  Another would be the GripPod.

5. My 6920 came with a Magpul trigger guard - what do I need to change this to?
Only issued is standard M16/M4 flat trigger guard.

6. Anything else I'm missing that you know would also need to be changed on my 6920?
KAC 300m would be correct along with KAC 600m and MaTech.

I have read about 50 of pages of this thread, so I apologize if some of these answers are buried somewhere in here.

Thank you!
View Quote

See above in red

CD
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 10:05:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By cdholmes:

Here's the RAS I got from Thoroughbred.  Just came in today.  I was hoping for a better condition, or at least all the hardware.  I guess it's a gamble.  Definitely feel I overpaid, especially remembering the $80 RAS days.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/414212/QkG1ZRL_-_Imgur_jpg-2724472.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/414212/elY6XnZ_-_Imgur_jpg-2724473.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/414212/eqQzMf4_-_Imgur_jpg-2724474.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/414212/kvl5gIe_-_Imgur_jpg-2724475.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/414212/jAxpQW5_-_Imgur_jpg-2724476.JPG
View Quote

Looks inline with the ad pics.
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 1:08:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Here's the RAS I got from Thoroughbred.  Just came in today.  I was hoping for a better condition, or at least all the hardware.  I guess it's a gamble.  Definitely feel I overpaid, especially remembering the $80 RAS days.

View Quote
After seeing that Thoroughbred had the P&S RAS Kit for $220, I cancelled my order for the used take off and when they did so, I ordered the new Kit.  After seeing yours, I'm glad I decided to spend the extra $25 dollars for new.
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 4:08:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vehemence] [#4]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BC26:

First post here - I just purchased one of these used RAS's through TA.  Delivery is scheduled for tomorrow, I'll post some pics when it arrives.  I'm hoping the set I receive is in decent shape and not missing any hardware.

I have a Colt LE6920 Magpul Edition that I bought brand new around 2010.  I haven't really been in the firearm / shooting scene much at all since then.  I recently got back into all this and I originally set out to "modernize" my Colt.  You know, lose the Magpul hand guard, get a cool rail, get a cool optic, etc.  I even thought about just buying a new complete upper and slapping it on.  Anyways - long story short, I found this thread and now I want to de-modernize it to what I believe is a 1.5 clone.  It just seems like keeping the FSP and installing the RAS as opposed to the RIS II will be much easier and ultimately lighter.  After I complete this 1.5, I will probably do a separate modern build all together (like a Geissele URG-I).

Needless to say, it's a little bit overwhelming trying to determine exactly what parts are kosher and then actually sourcing them.  As stated above, the RAS is en-route.  I also went on Knight's website direct and saw that the 300 meter folding rear sight (PN:97082) was in-stock, so I also purchased that.  That's the correct BUIS, right?

I like my clone’ish rifles dirty, so I’d use that, but for $200 bucks?! That’s beyond salty. And no hardware at all? Ouch.

That said, as Tig referenced, a picture is worth a thousand words. Seems more were without hardware than with.
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 5:26:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By TGWLDR:

View All Quotes

Originally Posted By MoonDancer:
After seeing that Thoroughbred had the P&S RAS Kit for $220, I cancelled my order for the used take off and when they did so, I ordered the new Kit.  After seeing yours, I'm glad I decided to spend the extra $25 dollars for new.

Originally Posted By Vehemence:

I like my clone’ish rifles dirty, so I’d use that, but for $200 bucks?! That’s beyond salty. And no hardware at all? Ouch.

That said, as Tig referenced, a picture is worth a thousand words. Seems more were without hardware than with.

Yeah I saw the pics.  I was just hoping I got lucky.  I should have waited and jumped on the P&S set, but my order had already shipped before they posted those.  You win some, you lose some.  Now I have to find some hardware.
Link Posted: 2/25/2023 6:34:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah I saw the pics.  I was just hoping I got lucky.  I should have waited and jumped on the P&S set, but my order had already shipped before they posted those.  You win some, you lose some.  Now I have to find some hardware.
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By MoonDancer:

@cdholmes

Sent you a PM with info.

Tig
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 12:10:19 AM EDT
[#7]
What were some common/uncommon accessories that were used—not necessarily issued.  Curious to see what personal touches were used.
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 10:25:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CouchCommando22] [#8]
Originally Posted By RichieRich562:
What were some common/uncommon accessories that were used—not necessarily issued.  Curious to see what personal touches were used.
View Quote

We could put anything we wanted on really. The Tango Down stubby vert grips were popular at one time, surefire lights of various flavors. A single E3 are usually strapped for cash, usually nothing expensive. The white light on the PEQ 16 left a lot to be desired, so we had a lot of guys with streamlights and Surefires.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/27/2023 6:57:00 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

Buttstock mag pouches. Just put the damn thing in your back pocket or pony up for a Redi-Mag.
Link Posted: 3/1/2023 10:08:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By SecretSquirell:

Buttstock mag pouches. Just put the damn thing in your back pocket or pony up for a Redi-Mag.
View Quote

I kept a pack of cigs and can of skoal in mine...........................
Link Posted: 3/1/2023 10:27:53 AM EDT
[#11]
My guns were always loaded.
Link Posted: 3/1/2023 7:08:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Combat_Diver:
My guns were always loaded.
View Quote

You'd think big boy rules would apply in a combat zone, but people are stupid. I had some brasshole take issue with my Redi-Mag since he thought I had a mag in.
Link Posted: 3/1/2023 7:09:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By AWHAILYEAH:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AWHAILYEAH:

That's acceptable. A can of Rip It would also be ideal.
Link Posted: 3/1/2023 8:04:10 PM EDT
[#14]

Is that one of those Fauxlexs from the bazaar on base?

I guess I didn't know/forgot that you were 10th MTN. That was my first duty station and only unit I didn't get a combat patch from even though they were my higher command on every deployment after I left there.
View Quote

OFF TOPIC:

found emmmm :)

Link Posted: 3/2/2023 11:05:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Combat_Diver] [#15]

You'd think big boy rules would apply in a combat zone, but people are stupid. I had some brasshole take issue with my Redi-Mag since he thought I had a mag in.
View Quote

Did forget to mention the few times visiting other locations with the no mag in rule, they never saw the 1911 concealed and cocked/locked.

CD
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 11:15:11 AM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

We had to be in condition 3 while on the patrol base and condition 1 while outside the patrol base. There was only 20 of us on the patrol base, but it still applies to all other PBs, COPs, and small FOBs.
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 7:13:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SecretSquirell] [#17]
Originally Posted By CouchCommando22:

We had to be in condition 3 while on the patrol base and condition 1 while outside the patrol base. There was only 20 of us on the patrol base, but it still applies to all other PBs, COPs, and small FOBs.
View All Quotes

We would be in condition 1 when on the patrol bases we had, but the COPs and FOBs were 3.

ETA: I should say this was in Afg. In Iraq, it was mag out on any PB/FB/COP we had.
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 7:13:07 PM EDT
[#18]
confirmimg mag out green on the big fobs. any COP or small putpost amber mag in, but on guard always Red locked n loaded.

don't forget that on your 40th time on guard using the same mag and bullet you can redeem your AD/ND, courtedy of a free floating firing pin
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 7:22:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By HaveBlue83:
confirmimg mag out green on the big fobs. any COP or small putpost amber mag in, but on guard always Red locked n loaded.

don't forget that on your 40th time on guard using the same mag and bullet you can redeem your AD/ND, courtedy of a free floating firing pin
View Quote

I was PSD on my last trip so I would be chambering and clearing rounds multiple times a day. It beat the shit out of our rounds. I would usually remove that round from rotation after a week.

I used to show off at the clearing barrel. I had a BAD lever installed and would rack the ch, lock the bolt back and catch my round out of the air. When we had higher brass/VIPs with us, they'd look at me like I was a weirdo (more than normal).
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 4:24:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CouchCommando22] [#20]

We would be in condition 1 when on the patrol bases we had, but the COPs and FOBs were 3.

ETA: I should say this was in Afg. In Iraq, it was mag out on any PB/FB/COP we had.
View Quote

Same

We had a guy take apart his mags and put all his rounds in an empty MRE bag. Someone was going around picking up because some brass were coming, and tossed the MRE bag in the burn pit. About 30 minutes later rounds were cooking off and everyone was taking cover.
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 9:52:18 PM EDT
[#21]

Same

We had a guy take apart his mags and put all his rounds in an empty MRE bag. Someone was going around picking up because some brass were coming, and tossed the MRE bag in the burn pit. About 30 minutes later rounds were cooking off and everyone was taking cover.
View All Quotes

Same

Link Posted: 3/6/2023 7:43:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vehemence] [#22]
Larpapalooza

Link Posted: 3/6/2023 10:06:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Cool rifle pile!!
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 1:23:41 PM EDT
[#24]
I just received an email from Brownells that they have KAC style rails for $146.55. Probably the cheapest I have seen in a while and might help some people looking for these type of rails and not pay a ton of money for them. It looks like Brownells is having these made for them from one of the contractors.

M4 KAC Style Rail

KAC Style Carbine and Rifle
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 1:28:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TGWLDR] [#25]
Originally Posted By M1Lou:
I just received an email from Brownells that they have KAC style rails for $146.55. Probably the cheapest I have seen in a while and might help some people looking for these type of rails and not pay a ton of money for them. It looks like Brownells is having these made for them from one of the contractors.

M4 KAC Style Rail

View Quote

Prudent American Technologies is also DOD-registered and has a CAGE (#8FW25) code as a designated supplier to the defense industry

(P&S /Molding Solutions/now Prudent Tech)
Link Posted: 3/10/2023 5:04:33 PM EDT
[#26]

M4 KAC Style Rail

View Quote

Must resist building another M4, have many other firearms purchases to make
Link Posted: 3/11/2023 9:27:05 AM EDT
[#27]

Prudent American Technologies is also DOD-registered and has a CAGE (#8FW25) code as a designated supplier to the defense industry

View All Quotes

M4 KAC Style Rail

Good info
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 1:46:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Attachment Attached File

So, this is going to get a 4 prong for my RC2 Mini currently in jail. Rocked the Razor gen 2 for awhile and while the capabilities of the scope are of course awesome, it was just too heavy for what I want this carbine to be.

I think I've settled on getting a TA01 NSN with a RM06 on top(lightest, most bombproof, most precision). Been going back and forth on ACOGs and still haven't ruled out the TA02 LED even though it's a bit heavier and not clone correct.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 3:00:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By HammerForged:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/310612/PXL_20230316_173652676_2_jpg-2748105.JPG

So, this is going to get a 4 prong for my RC2 Mini currently in jail. Rocked the Razor gen 2 for awhile and while the capabilities of the scope are of course awesome, it was just too heavy for what I want this carbine to be.

I think I've settled on getting a TA01 NSN with a RM06 on top(lightest, most bombproof, most precision). Been going back and forth on ACOGs and still haven't ruled out the TA02 LED even though it's a bit heavier and not clone correct.
View Quote

I rocked an acog ecos and have a 4 prong.  After talking with someone, I came to conclusion that it really wasn’t “correct” for anything—but more of a general clone build.  AFSOC used an ecos, but with a standard a2.  I believe ODA used 4 prongs, but with EOTechs and elcans.  Since I didn’t want to go through the hassle of unpinning, I swapped my EOTech back on
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 5:22:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vehemence] [#30]
It's my understanding that during the rollout of block 1.5s, PEQ-15s were being issued. Were P/R (block 1.5) rifles seen outfitted with the older PEQ-2 brick as well?

I've been searching for pics, but it can be difficult to tell the difference between an MWS, a block 1 and a 1.5.

If 1.5s were seen with the big ass PEQ-2 and anyone has pics, that'd be appreciated. Even if they didn't ever use the PEQ-2, a P/R block1.5 pic dump would be sweet!
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 6:45:15 PM EDT
[#31]
It's my understanding that during the rollout of block 1.5s, PEQ-15s were being issued. Were P/R (block 1.5) rifles seen outfitted with the older PEQ-2 brick as well?

I've been searching for pics, but it can be difficult to tell the difference between an MWS, a block 1 and a 1.5.

If 1.5s were seen with the big ass PEQ-2 and anyone has pics, that'd be appreciated. Even if they didn't ever use the PEQ-2, a P/R block1.5 pic dump would be sweet!
View Quote
Block 1.5 ain't a thing

But yes early employment of the block II saw some peq2s still in use.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/18/2023 8:34:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vehemence] [#32]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LsuJon:

Block 1.5 ain't a thing

But yes early employment of the block II saw some peq2s still in use.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/316069/CFD57D8A-518D-46E4-AFB9-A6BEC63C9D19_jpe-2750916.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/316069/7E1B963D-F3E7-4986-BC7A-62A85F5206B9_jpe-2750913.JPG

Thanks for this info.

I’ve always been pretty confused about the whole 1.5 thing… (or not thing)

Let me know if I’ve got this figured out yet - basically, it’s a block one with block two accessories? Or possibly block I accessories mixed with block II accessories on a block I rifle?

Appreciate the pics, thanks again.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 11:09:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Minuteman1636:

Did some purchasing of NSN weapon related items there this morning.

Between Colt and military NSN weapon items, Ebay keeps my bank account in agony.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/336740/20200919_131649_jpg-1598644.JPG
View Quote

Thanks for showing that picture. I recall I had that 3 point sling and I always wondered what it was called but never could find it. Seems like a completely lost thing but after seeing that I'm able to find it on ebay and just ordered one. Going to be fun memories!
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 1:56:41 AM EDT
[#34]

Thanks for this info.

I’ve always been pretty confused about the whole 1.5 thing… (or not thing)

Let me know if I’ve got this figured out yet - basically, it’s a block one with block two accessories? Or possibly block I accessories mixed with block II accessories on a block I rifle?

View Quote

1.5 is used as its a transitionary time as new items being issued and old turned in.
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 4:32:22 PM EDT
[#35]

Thanks for this info.

I've always been pretty confused about the whole 1.5 thing  (or not thing)

Let me know if I've got this figured out yet - basically, it's a block one with block two accessories? Or possibly block I accessories mixed with block II accessories on a block I rifle?

View Quote
This is me making a mountain out of a mole hill but it is a hill I will die on lol.

The term block 1.5 (imo and others) is extremely misleading and is not an appropriate term. It was made up by us cloners as a way to describe the rifles we are talking. The early block II kits.

Additionally, keep in mine that the block 1 and block II nomenclature is referring to the kit and not the indicator weapon it's going on. (at least in my opinion, someone can step in if they disagree). These kits also are supplementing other weapon systems that these units are using, SCAR, mk46/48 etc.

The more accurate way to distinguish it would be PR.  

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/19/2023 5:14:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vehemence] [#36]
This is me making a mountain out of a mole hill but it is a hill I will die on lol.

The term block 1.5 (imo and others) is extremely misleading and is not an appropriate term. It was made up by us cloners as a way to describe the rifles we are talking. The early block II kits.

Additionally, keep in mine that the block 1 and block II nomenclature is referring to the kit and not the indicator weapon it's going on. (at least in my opinion, someone can step in if they disagree). These kits also are supplementing other weapon systems that these units are using, SCAR, mk46/48 etc.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/316069/0BF2375F-DA04-401B-A54B-CB08A4392147_jpe-2752085.JPG
View All Quotes

Thanks for this info.

I've always been pretty confused about the whole 1.5 thing  (or not thing)

Let me know if I've got this figured out yet - basically, it's a block one with block two accessories? Or possibly block I accessories mixed with block II accessories on a block I rifle?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/316069/0BF2375F-DA04-401B-A54B-CB08A4392147_jpe-2752085.JPG

Thanks a million. My confusion came from seeing many posts of people saying, “… here’s my bock 1.5 …”, then I’d study the pics trying to figure out exactly what made it such.

I’ve dug around online quite a bit trying to find examples of a “Block 1.5” (outside of AR15 forums), and the most I found were old articles from RECOIL & Pew Pew Tactical, obviously not the best references. They muddied the waters even more.

I’m asking these questions for my completely not-clone-correct AR-22. The upper is a 16” M4 style dedicated .22 from CMMG, so by definition it will absolutely not be correct. That said, I would like to make it aesthetically as close to a P/R as possible.

I have a tri-rail extension, which helps mitigate the look of the longer barrel, and I’m trying to figure out what other accessories would go with it to create a P/R SOPMOD M4 style rifle.

Can’t decide if I should use a PEQ-2 or a PEQ-15. Either way, they’ll be imitations, along with a few other parts of the build.

I am creating what I consider a military inspired, functioning piece of dirty art that I don’t mind slamming around along with the rest of my full power military inspired builds.

Thanks again.

ETA: Out of curiosity, do you happen to have any pics of block IIs outfitted with the old PEQ-2?  I believe you mentioned you’ve seen them.

Go Tigers! (my late mom was an alumna)

Link Posted: 3/19/2023 7:12:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vehemence] [#37]
Sorry folks, lots of questions today…

I have a few Gen 2 B5 SOPMOD stocks that I don’t ever use on any of my clone’ish military style builds, as it is my understanding that only Gen 1s w/o QD slots were issued.

I have however, ran across a few photos like the one below. Unless I’m wrong, that appears to be Gen 2 LMT SOPMOD stock.

Were Gen 2s issued as well or are the ones I’ve seen in pics all private purchases? If so, I guess I’m surprised enlisted guys would the fork out the dough for a Gen 2 with a QD attachment if they could get a Gen 1 issued at no cost.

Thank you.

Your inquisitive ignorant civvie,

Vehemence

Link Posted: 3/22/2023 4:17:33 PM EDT
[#38]
bump
Link Posted: 3/22/2023 4:30:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Sorry folks, lots of questions today…

I have a few Gen 2 B5 SOPMOD stocks that I don’t ever use on any of my clone’ish military style builds, as it is my understanding that only Gen 1s w/o QD slots were issued.

I have however, ran across a few photos like the one below. Unless I’m wrong, that appears to be Gen 2 LMT SOPMOD stock.

Were Gen 2s issued as well or are the ones I’ve seen in pics all private purchases? If so, I guess I’m surprised enlisted guys would the fork out the dough for a Gen 2 with a QD attachment if they could get a Gen 1 issued at no cost.

Thank you.

Your inquisitive ignorant civvie,

Vehemence

https://i.imgur.com/8f1JCnU.jpg
View Quote

I asked a similar question a while back—mainly about the LMT gen 2s.  If I recall correctly, I believe only gen 1s were issued.  Gen 2s were either private or unit purchases.
Link Posted: 3/22/2023 8:09:08 PM EDT
[#40]
What’s the consensus on a recent production Elcan?  These acceptable?  Thinking of picking one up for my PR.

Also, how’s the eye relief compared to acogs?  I ended up getting rid of one because as much as I wanted to love it, I couldn’t get used to being right up on it.
Link Posted: 3/22/2023 10:51:10 PM EDT
[#41]
What’s the consensus on a recent production Elcan?  These acceptable?  Thinking of picking one up for my PR.

Also, how’s the eye relief compared to acogs?  I ended up getting rid of one because as much as I wanted to love it, I couldn’t get used to being right up on it.
View Quote

I had a unit purchased Elcan for about a year and the unit made us Qual with the Acog.  I found the same issue with the Acog.  I went right back to the Elcan after Qual. The Elcan is of course not as good for eye relief as a RDS but with minimal training it was great for me.
Link Posted: 3/22/2023 11:17:17 PM EDT
[#42]
What's the consensus on a recent production Elcan?  These acceptable?  Thinking of picking one up for my PR.

Also, how's the eye relief compared to acogs?  I ended up getting rid of one because as much as I wanted to love it, I couldn't get used to being right up on it.
View Quote
Not correct. You want a su-230. (But if it's good enough for you than that's your choice)

Not the best but better than the ACOG.
Link Posted: 3/23/2023 12:59:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Not correct. You want a su-230. (But if it's good enough for you than that's your choice)

View Quote

Thanks. Been trying to find the differences.  Are they cosmetically the same?  Just with a different reticle?
Link Posted: 3/23/2023 11:05:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HD2006] [#44]

Thanks. Been trying to find the differences.  Are they cosmetically the same?  Just with a different reticle?
View All Quotes

Different reticle, different markings, and different battery compartment.  The current production uses a 2032 battery.  That being said, I have a current production commercial model and I’m extremely happy with it.
Link Posted: 3/23/2023 1:46:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By HD2006:

Different reticle, different markings, and different battery compartment.  The current production uses a 2032 battery.  That being said, I have a current production commercial model and I’m extremely happy with it.
View Quote

Cool.  Good to know.  I was using this as an "inspired" pic.  Anyone know what light hes using?
Link Posted: 3/23/2023 3:24:40 PM EDT
[#46]

Cool.  Good to know.  I was using this as an "inspired" pic.  Anyone know what light hes using?
https://i.imgur.com/kN3dFtF.jpg
View Quote
Lol that's Jeff Gurwitch! He is on here and he can answer that for you directly. He also has done a BUNCH of write ups on cloning and weapons in sof.  His YouTube channel is modern shooting tactical. I think he goes by Stuka87 on here but I can't remember off the top of my head.
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 10:10:21 AM EDT
[#47]

thats as close as i am gonna get.
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 10:30:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Lol that's Jeff Gurwitch! He is on here and he can answer that for you directly. He also has done a BUNCH of write ups on cloning and weapons in sof.  His YouTube channel is modern shooting tactical. I think he goes by Stuka87 on here but I can't remember off the top of my head.
View All Quotes

Username is correct.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 9:11:36 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Flashlight is Night-Ops Gladius
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 9:42:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Beast_Master_Actual:
Almost finished, a couple parts are placeholders until surplus parts are found:

https://i.imgur.com/FczSpzl.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/OBe7ka5.jpg
View Quote

I need one of those surefire mounts, got any spares?
Page / 228
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top