AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 1178
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 3:50:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, this sucks

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Could never get more than 4 turns with the 12th model. Figured I’d finally have a custom collar made, but needed to get everything apart for measurements.

Guess I finally need to put the correct barrel on this gun. Existing was a Rainier match 8 twist.  Anyone got any leads on a replacement muzzle break?
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 4:04:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SaturationTech:
Well, this sucks

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/208887/8235AAF7-C954-46DD-AB76-8E5D9B8F49CC_jpe-1756970.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/208887/C6F2F3BA-F7CE-4532-86C6-24E7EA4EAE89_jpe-1756971.JPG

Could never get more than 4 turns with the 12th model. Figured I’d finally have a custom collar made, but needed to get everything apart for measurements.

Guess I finally need to put the correct barrel on this gun. Existing was a Rainier match 8 twist.  Anyone got any leads on a replacement muzzle break?
View Quote

How did that happen?  The brake ripped apart while trying to take it off?  What type of thread locker was on there?
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 4:19:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SaturationTech] [#3]
Yup, break broke trying to unscrew it. Then it was dremel time... Threads were obviously galled.   I don't think I used any threadlocker when I built it almost 10 years ago.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 4:59:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Into_the_Void] [#4]
This is why I ignore Ron's advice of using a big shim and thread locker.

Fuck that, stainless on stainless I'm lubing the shit out of the threads to prevent galling
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 5:06:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Yup, break broke trying to unscrew it. Then it was dremel time... Threads were obviously galled.   I don't think I used any threadlocker when I built it almost 10 years ago.
View Quote

That’s always been a issue of steel, stainless steel and heat, add to it that each time it gets hot it just and expands, cools off each cycle makes it a little  worse each time. I’ve seen that before, not with OPS but other brakes. I wonder if using Rocksett or even a high temp anti seize compound would mitigate that. I do know certain stainless steels are worse than others.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 5:10:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By SDMF_Rebel:

Fuck that, stainless on stainless I'm lubing the shit out of the threads to prevent galling
View Quote

Are breaks steel or stainless? I have some old OPS I swear are steel, but I could be wrong? Cheaper stainless, on cheaper stainless will always cause a issue, hell just tightening it on can cause galling to the point it can be removed.
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 5:31:25 PM EDT
[#7]
It cut like it was steel, not stainless...
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 5:42:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, this sucks

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/208887/8235AAF7-C954-46DD-AB76-8E5D9B8F49CC_jpe-1756970.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/208887/C6F2F3BA-F7CE-4532-86C6-24E7EA4EAE89_jpe-1756971.JPG

View Quote

OOF
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 1:21:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Bummer.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 1:36:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cmdexe] [#10]
nvm
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 2:05:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Into_the_Void] [#11]
Originally Posted By mstennes:

Are breaks steel or stainless? I have some old OPS I swear are steel, but I could be wrong? Cheaper stainless, on cheaper stainless will always cause a issue, hell just tightening it on can cause galling to the point it can be removed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mstennes:

Ron's are stainless.

Fakes are steel.  There are at least two big makers using fake brakes.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 2:35:33 PM EDT
[#12]

Ron's are stainless.

Fakes are steel.  There are at least two big makers using fake brakes.
View Quote

Per a brief conversation I had with him in the last few days, to my understanding, that is how one tells apart OPS vs the AE brakes. Along with possible visual differences
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 3:01:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By kmcale:

Per a brief conversation I had with him in the last few days, to my understanding, that is how one tells apart OPS vs the AE brakes. Along with possible visual differences
View Quote

I wonder if the knurling on the thread protector is different as well.  I bought a brake kit from Centurion and the knurling is very grippy.  The brake kit I bought from Capitol Armory has smoother knurling and came with stainless shims and a thick shim.  The Centurion brake came with a crush washer, and they advertise those as "Ops Inc brake and collar"

Any thoughts?
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 3:05:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By stainlineho:

I wonder if the knurling on the thread protector is different as well.  I bought a brake kit from Centurion and the knurling is very grippy.  The brake kit I bought from Capitol Armory has smoother knurling and came with stainless shims and a thick shim.  The Centurion brake came with a crush washer, and they advertise those as "Ops Inc brake and collar"

Any thoughts?
View All Quotes

Any thoughts?

I'll PM you the answers you seek
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 3:06:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kmcale] [#15]

Any thoughts?
View Quote

Of the multiple AE protectors I have, they are all different. I have 2 that have knurling out of dreams, and others that you can hardly feel. I also have one that I bought secondhand with brake that was described to me as an old OPS (which is why I had this conversation with Ron). The thread protector off of that one is, as you say, very grippy. I suppose it is possible that OPS could've done things differently, I will bring up this question next message I send to him.

ETA: knurling on cans also differs from what I see. Knurling on my AEM5 you can't even see in photos and barely feel, where others I see (in photos or in person) are very prominent
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 3:12:19 PM EDT
[#16]

Of the multiple AE protectors I have, they are all different. I have 2 that have knurling out of dreams, and others that you can hardly feel. I also have one that I bought secondhand with brake that was described to me as an old OPS (which is why I had this conversation with Ron). The thread protector off of that one is, as you say, very grippy. I suppose it is possibly that OPS could've done things differently, I will bring up this question next message I send to him.

ETA: knurling on cans also differs from what I see. Knurling on my AEM5 you can't even see in photos and barely see/feel in person, where others I see (in photos or in person) are very prominent
View All Quotes

Any thoughts?

Of the multiple AE protectors I have, they are all different. I have 2 that have knurling out of dreams, and others that you can hardly feel. I also have one that I bought secondhand with brake that was described to me as an old OPS (which is why I had this conversation with Ron). The thread protector off of that one is, as you say, very grippy. I suppose it is possibly that OPS could've done things differently, I will bring up this question next message I send to him.

ETA: knurling on cans also differs from what I see. Knurling on my AEM5 you can't even see in photos and barely see/feel in person, where others I see (in photos or in person) are very prominent

I'll sum it up to save Ron the time LOL - although I think he likes telling anyone who will listen.

Ops, post Ron, will farm out the brakes to anyone who will make them.  Two big companies, one starting with a C and one with B, both decided to make their own.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 3:42:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stainlineho] [#17]

I'll sum it up to save Ron the time LOL - although I think he likes telling anyone who will listen.

Ops, post Ron, will farm out the brakes to anyone who will make them.  Two big companies, one starting with a C and one with B, both decided to make their own.
View Quote

I feel like I should be running any accessory purchase by Rebel to make sure I have all the info

I feel like I have to put this out there.  DO NOT BUY YOUR BRAKE AND COLLAR FROM CENTURION.  That sh!t is magnetic af.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 5:56:51 PM EDT
[#18]
I have had multiple thread protectors that are genuine AE.  The knurling has all been different, from very course to very shallow and smooth.  Only .002” difference between them.  Thread protectors from issued 12’s from their era were all different too.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 6:57:30 PM EDT
[#19]

I feel like I should be running any accessory purchase by Rebel to make sure I have all the info

I feel like I have to put this out there.  DO NOT BUY YOUR BRAKE AND COLLAR FROM CENTURION.  That sh!t is magnetic af.
View All Quotes

FYI, not all stainless is non-magnetic. So, that may not be a determinator depending on what type was used.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 7:01:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By SecretSquirell:

FYI, not all stainless is non-magnetic. So, that may not be a determinator depending on what type was used.
View All Quotes

Magnetism depends on the amount of nickel.  More nickel, less magnetic.  If I recall, it's only 400 stainlesses that are magnetic.

Regardless, direct from Ron, if it's magnetic, he didn't make it.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 7:06:02 PM EDT
[#21]

Magnetism depends on the amount of nickel.  More nickel, less magnetic.  If I recall, it's only 400 stainlesses that are magnetic.

View All Quotes

Something like that. For people that have doubted me, I tell them to go grab the nearest SS barreled gun they've got and stick a magnet to it. I usually get the "oh.....uh" treatment.

I'll have to remember that about Ron's brakes. I've got a couple around here but I don't remember where I got them from, but have also never had a reason to doubt their authenticity.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 7:10:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Here is the gist of what he told me...

BCM makes their own copy and they've caused issues he has fixed.  Centurion makes their own after leaving Ron high and dry.  Ron also gets stuck fixing these.  Ops still makes them with the lowest bidder possible.  

This all came out last year when Ron was getting trashed by customers because the customer has a fake mount that was causing issues.

The two signs are magnetic and the web of the port is different.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 7:19:20 PM EDT
[#23]
The 3 AE brake and collars kits I bought from Operation Parts should be the real deal made by Ron, right?

Here is how it came. I had no idea that others besides AE made them.

Link Posted: 1/1/2021 7:44:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Here is the gist of what he told me...

BCM makes their own copy and they've caused issues he has fixed.  Centurion makes their own after leaving Ron high and dry.  Ron also gets stuck fixing these.  Ops still makes them with the lowest bidder possible.  

This all came out last year when Ron was getting trashed by customers because the customer has a fake mount that was causing issues.

The two signs are magnetic and the web of the port is different.
View Quote

Interesting info. Didn't know any of that. And I didn't know Ops was still doing anything, I thought Ron took over all of that when they split.

What's "special" about the web? That way I know what to look for.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 7:49:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By JLAudio:
The 3 AE brake and collars kits I bought from Operation Parts should be the real deal made by Ron, right?

https://i.imgur.com/oPgmQJK.jpg
View Quote

That looks like the kit I got from Capitol Armory. The ones that come shim kit are AE I believe.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 8:17:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SaturationTech] [#26]
Allen Engineering lists the brakes with pricing. Is it possible to place an order directly with Ron? Regardless of stock on hand, at least get in the production queue. I obviously need to replace this one,  as well as pick up 2 .30 caliber ones for other projects. High Caliber lists them as available, and I’m going to pick up a Douglas barrel to replace this mangled mess.  When I contact High Caliber, I’ll see what’s up.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 9:09:08 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote
The two that I ordered last July from Operation Parts came with crush washers. The instruction sheet that comes with the kits also references the crush washer as well, FWIW.

Link Posted: 1/1/2021 9:11:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By IceAuger:
The two that I ordered last July from Operation Parts came with crush washers. The instruction sheet that comes with the kits also references the crush washer as well, FWIW.

View Quote

I've gotten a couple from Op Parts and have never run into any issue with them, mine came with crush washer as well. Have not tried the magnet test though
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 1:24:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By JonnyMoses:
Quick scope questions for you gurus:

Anyone know offhand what the difference between the Nightforce recon army-spec and recon nav-spec 2.5-10x24 scopes was?

View Quote

Well I had a recon mil spec, not sure if I have seen a recon army spec. Mine was mildot, exposed turrets, zs, nvd settings. I've seen nav spec scopes the same and some with the np-r2 reticle but those ones didnt have the nvd settings. Someone mentioned once they had a mil elavation scope from the 2000's as well not sure if it was mil spec.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 1:57:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ringer706] [#30]
Allen Engineering lists the brakes with pricing. Is it possible to place an order directly with Ron? Regardless of stock on hand, at least get in the production queue. I obviously need to replace this one,  as well as pick up 2 .30 caliber ones for other projects. High Caliber lists them as available, and I’m going to pick up a Douglas barrel to replace this mangled mess.  When I contact High Caliber, I’ll see what’s up.
View Quote

Ron does sell them direct. When I started gathering parts for my build in November I spoke to him on the phone and placed an order. Shipped a few days later. He was very helpful to talk to and was happy to answer a few questions I had.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 2:00:26 AM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

As stated in the post above, I bought my kit direct from Ron/AE and FWIW yours looks to be packed the same as mine, including the installation instructions on that little strip of paper.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 8:33:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Guys the only place selling fakes were listed.

Adco, dsg, operation parts, capital armory, etc are big AE dealers
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 9:32:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Interesting, I have two brakes here that I bought from OPS when I got my 12th Model. I swear their steel and not stainless. I do have a BCM MK12 that has been completely deBCM’d over the years, except the brake, may need to do that as well, i bought it back in 2011, so the forend is PRI, and top rail ARMS, not the PRI. I’m betting the brake isn’t OPS, and I’m going to bet it’s steel?
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 11:44:24 AM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

Well, it wasn't broke. [Shrug]
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 4:29:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gremyashchy1911] [#35]
So long LONG time of standing around in the shadows of this thread probably back to the 2013 days, long before the pages rework. Started collecting parts when I got spare money and then stopped a few years ago (dumbest thing I have ever done  never stop cloning) about the time I made a account here. I read that Ron Allen was going to get out of the game and I made my mind up that I will have a MK12 with a AEM5 before that happens.  So that said this is what I got now with a few parts in the mail as we speak. Next on the list is a AEM5 got money just waiting on a in-stock email and that will be headed to jail.

EDIT: Well pics did not work, Ill have to work on that
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:14:34 AM EDT
[#36]
The MK12 bug bit me pretty hard. I started off putting together a Mod 0 this last spring and then built an H, 1, and Recce. Each gun has little odds and ends I will be swapping out eventually for more correct parts. The Mod 0 more than any of them bugs me. I would like to completely redo it to be more correct.

I have several AEM5’s on backorder. I would also like to pick up several faux AEM5’s. I am having trouble finding some. Does anyone know of anyone out there that still makes them? A member here named Harms4x used to, but his account is locked and I have gotten no reply from his email address that he left on several for sale ads. Likewise if any of you have one laying around just taking up space id be happy to take it off your hands.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 12:07:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Nikiel09:
It's been awhile since I've been in this thread- glad to see it is still really active!

I am currently putting together a late mod 0 and in the parts collecting phase. Being that my SPR, 2x mod H uppers, and my mod 1 uppers are legit turn-in uppers, I want to do this mod 0 exactly right. I'm trying to track down the correct front sight and ARMS 38 SPR-PEQ-2-3 rail, if anyone currently has either of those they are looking to sell. I'm not in a hurry to finish this build, and am not going to half-ass it.
View Quote

@Nikiel09 , I believe we need a family picture from you!

Link Posted: 1/4/2021 12:39:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Who is doing the lever stop mod on the ARMS rings? Would like to get mine cut correctly
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 12:43:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SSOUNN] [#39]
Originally Posted By Yumago:
Who is doing the lever stop mod on the ARMS rings? Would like to get mine cut correctly
View Quote

@HaveBlue83 would be the man to get a hold of..
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:35:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TW56] [#40]
Originally Posted By ricard13:
The MK12 bug bit me pretty hard. I started off putting together a Mod 0 this last spring and then built an H, 1, and Recce. Each gun has little odds and ends I will be swapping out eventually for more correct parts. The Mod 0 more than any of them bugs me. I would like to completely redo it to be more correct.

I have several AEM5’s on backorder. I would also like to pick up several faux AEM5’s. I am having trouble finding some. Does anyone know of anyone out there that still makes them? A member here named Harms4x used to, but his account is locked and I have gotten no reply from his email address that he left on several for sale ads. Likewise if any of you have one laying around just taking up space id be happy to take it off your hands.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/387530/509D7F89-8B02-4437-8DC0-0066EEFE3679_jpe-1763056.JPG
View Quote

ricard13, Harms4x replied to my inquiry I sent to him thru the forum e-mail system regarding his faux AEM5 suppressors several months ago. He said he was planning another run. I decided to go a different route then the  faux suppressor and have a AEM5 that is currently in the NFA paperwork process. I recall Harms4x had a gun shop in TX that seemed to specialize in AK-47's.

You could try the yahoo e-mail address in his 2017 post.
https://www.ar15.com/forums/Equipment-Exchange/WTS-Ops-Inc-AEM5-Faux-Suppressors-167-00-Shipped/159-1717797/
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 3:20:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Well, this sucks

View Quote

PRI
ADCO Firearms
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 9:17:45 PM EDT
[#42]
This question probably gets asked every time someone starts a MK12 clone, but has anyone found a clone substitute for the Eagle butt stock "cradle" with the nylon loops for sling attachment?

As I understand it the TAS-1 UMSS kits are unicorn territory now days.  I'm currently using a VTAC but it's obviously a bit different than the real thing.  

I have an Eagle A2 buttstock mag pouch that has those nylon loops built into it and it got me to wondering whether anyone has tried to fabricate their own.

Here's a pic of the VTAC I'm currently using.  Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 2:33:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ringer706] [#43]

Jumped on it the instant they posted it on FB.

FYI - They do not know if it's an 112633 or 67925.  They don't have them on hand.  Their paperwork only lists a description, not Leupold PN.

Me and @5pt56 spent some time on the phone with them yesterday morning.
View All Quotes
You all see this?

https://www.larue.com/products/leupold-mark-4-2-5-8x36mm-mr-t-m2-illum-reticle-tmr-and-larue-mount/

It's a pretty good price considering you get a mount with it.

FYI - They do not know if it's an 112633 or 67925.  They don't have them on hand.  Their paperwork only lists a description, not Leupold PN.

Been considering pulling the trigger on one of these since they're showing as in-stock now on the website. Do you mind shedding some light on the difference between the 112633 and the 67925? 112633 is the same Leupold part number for the TS30-A2 scope correct? Is the 67925 just the pared commercial version? I'm working on building up a full Mod 1 deployment kit and this seems to be the right scope from all I can tell, but maybe I'm missing something. I'm still learning about the Mk12 program timeline.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 7:47:09 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By teamjawbox:
This question probably gets asked every time someone starts a MK12 clone, but has anyone found a clone substitute for the Eagle butt stock "cradle" with the nylon loops for sling attachment?

As I understand it the TAS-1 UMSS kits are unicorn territory now days.  I'm currently using a VTAC but it's obviously a bit different than the real thing.  

I have an Eagle A2 buttstock mag pouch that has those nylon loops built into it and it got me to wondering whether anyone has tried to fabricate their own.

Here's a pic of the VTAC I'm currently using.  https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/343681/20210104_191633_jpg-1764216.JPG
View Quote

Honestly all of the buttstock adapters have their shortcomings.  The cradle type work better than BFG's more simple adapter.  The cheapest of them all, the generic m16a4 3 point sling, probably has the best setup of them all for the stock.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 7:48:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By ringer706:

Been considering pulling the trigger on one of these since they're showing as in-stock now on the website. Do you mind shedding some light on the difference between the 112633 and the 67925? 112633 is the same Leupold part number for the TS30-A2 scope correct? Is the 67925 just the pared commercial version? I'm working on building up a full Mod 1 deployment kit and this seems to be the right scope from all I can tell, but maybe I'm missing something. I'm still learning about the Mk12 program timeline.
View All Quotes
You all see this?

https://www.larue.com/products/leupold-mark-4-2-5-8x36mm-mr-t-m2-illum-reticle-tmr-and-larue-mount/

Someone other than me can probably give better information than I could.  I play this clone game real loosely
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 11:58:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lujohns68] [#46]
Almost done with my Mod 0 finally. Have a PEQ2 sitting at home and placed a preorder last night for an AEM5 from Capitol Armory. All I really need now i to get the older style flip up sight and long collar. I'd also lie to add some sort of MRDS to the TRC. Anyone have any pics of a Mod 0 with one up there?
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 3:48:00 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes
You all see this?

67925 came out 2010, except for the tethered cap and tube markings basically the same as the 112633, both have the slab sided illumination housing. By that time, the mk12 program had dissolved. Not sure why Leupold reused #112633, those particular scopes imho, are simply not correct, although it is the same nsn as earlier models such as 67920 and 60150 which again didnt come around until the MK12 program was basically over. 112633 is perfect for a Marine clone, not on a MK12.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 5:39:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BlueDevilBrew] [#48]
Originally Posted By tamboi:

67925 came out 2010, except for the tethered cap and tube markings basically the same as the 112633, both have the slab sided illumination housing. By that time, the mk12 program had dissolved. Not sure why Leupold reused #112633, those particular scopes imho, are simply not correct, although it is the same nsn as earlier models such as 67920 and 60150 which again didnt come around until the MK12 program was basically over. 112633 is perfect for a Marine clone, not on a MK12.
View Quote

Now I'm confused.

Are you saying the 112633's available today were issued to Marines?  And are you drawing a distinction between a Marine clone and a Mk12, as if they're different?  I haven't heard this, help me tamboi.

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 5:48:57 PM EDT
[#49]
The Mk12 that was handed out to me (Marines) was just the 2.5-8x32 with illuminated TMR reticle, and 1/2 min turrets with 77gr 5.56 ballistic caps. I don't know the model number of it, never looked at it when I had it.
The commercial 2.5-8x32 w/ illuminated TMR reticle was the exact same minus the 77gr ballistic caps (came with 168gr .308 caps)

The commercial "mil-spec" scope, or rather I guess the latest version of the 2.5-8x32 came with 1/2 min turrets, 77gr 5.56 ballistic caps, battery cap lanyard and laser etched mounting guides on the tube. I never saw these, and IIRC came available when the Mk12 was being phased out. Regardless, the optics the Marines had, was what they were going to use.
To the point they reused/kept decades old 2.5-8x32 optics for the M38 that came off the Mk12s they got rid of.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 6:38:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Well, this sucks

View Quote

Sorry to bring this up again, but I saw this happen to a friend's MK12 about 5 years ago.   At the time, we thought it was the rocksett, but understanding how metals work, definitely helps us understand that this was indeed a stainless barrel on steel brake issue.
Page / 1178
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top