Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/13/2010 2:06:04 PM EDT
Well about a month or so ago after like 10 moths I finally got my M4 build done. I was pretty content that it was fully complete with the exception of an optic. It looked like this.

Well here we are a few weeks later. I decided to swap the MOE stock to a CTR, I switched from the MVG to a AFG, added a VTAC sling, added mount-n-slot sling mount, MI rear QD sling mount, KNS pins, BAD lever, Phantom 5C2 and of course the Eotech. Guess I wasn't done :) I definately prefer the CTR to the MOE stock. More solid feeling for sure. Locks up like a rock. Also really like the AFG although after ordering it I kinda doubted it would work for my setup. Only thing I am missing now is a light mount.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:16:02 PM EDT
[#1]
No dude you got it all wrong. Keep it the same so your memory reflex adjusts.
To each there own disease, mine hinges on each time I get the itch i end up with a new weapon system. Ouch
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:33:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a strange strain of BRD.

Instead of modding rifles I currently own, I will buy a new one. It sucks.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:58:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Unfortunately my wallet won't support that strain of the disease. Although it probably would if I didn't also collect guitars.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 4:01:15 PM EDT
[#4]
"Although it probably would if I didn't also collect guitars."

Been there done that. Gibsons and vintage Strats are a bit pricey. Now I just have a couple of US Kramers and spend my money on rifles.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 4:08:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
"Although it probably would if I didn't also collect guitars."

Been there done that. Gibsons and vintage Strats are a bit pricey. Now I just have a couple of US Kramers and spend my money on rifles.

I sold my US Kramers to fund my BRD.

Nice rifle OP! Time to start the next one......

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 4:19:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Very nice, and I agree with the others.  Time to start a new one.  I'm currently working on my third. Why... I have no idea.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 4:24:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I've got it bad right now.

My 14.5" looks almost exactly the same as your except I have the ACS stock and its all black.

I am now finishing up my Noveske 18" SPR and starting on an 11.5" BCM.  These will join my 14.5" and my AR-22.  

I wasn't going to build the 11.5" but when I bought my Noveske upper they sent me a free lower so now I have a lower sitting around begging for attention.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 4:44:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I have become a PRS addict, but I have a bunch of other stuff as well. I may pick up another lower at the next gun show and start another build I would like to do an SBR.

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:54:05 PM EDT
[#9]
God, Guns and Rock and Roll.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 6:08:47 PM EDT
[#10]
My gun did the same thing! It went from a kiss car to a M4 tacticool gun. Once you mod it to the point ours are at, you want to build another. That's part of the disease.

When you paint red on a white wall, you have to prime the wall in a dark (ish) grey to get the red to cover in two coats. Or else you paint the wall three to six times, dumping gallons into the project.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top