Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/11/2010 9:38:34 AM EDT
Alright so right now I have a CMMG M4 w/16" barrell and all magpul furniture and an ACOG TA-33.  I'm looking to put something together for a little bit more of a precision rifle upper that will be used for hunting and as a DMR style rifle that will fit my AO/POU in a bug out situation.  The CMMG M4 will be converted to a more of a home defense build.

Here is what I'm looking at for the upper:

BCM 20" M16 Government Upper

Spikes Tactical Nickel Boron M16 BCG

BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle

Troy Industries Drop In M16/Rifle Length Battle Rail

I'll probably put the ACOG on this upper and and put a red dot on the CMMG.  Eventually this upper will get paired with a Spikes Tactical lower.

Any suggestions on improvements?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 4:53:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I would skip the $225 BCG and just go with a standard BCG from bravo for almost $100 less, other than that looks like a well thought out upper.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top